• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Leaked CAULDRON Screenshots [Spoilers Warning]

vivekTO

Links & images been taken down So i have to edit it , Even my rehosted one is deleted,

This might be also an leaked shot , but i am not 100% confirmed , let me know if its of another game.

Ouz9ZbS.png

Skux

Interesting stuff. Looks like a more linear dungeon/tomb. I hope they involve some real timing-based platforming.

Man, it gets said often enough already, but this game looks amazing. I'm glad those cauldron shots aren't too spoilery (as in, they don't tell us too much).

GlamFM

Banned
OK, NOW I´m hyped!

The other stuff shown so far did not do it for me, but this looks fucking cool!

Skux

What is that? like tomb raider?

Well any platformer really. From what we've seen so far the platforming is automatic (a la Uncharted). Which is fine when the game isn't focused on platforming.

The Cauldrons could be a great opportunity to do all sorts of crazy deathtraps and moving platforms that require real timing to get through.

PSOreo

OP you might want to re-upload those pictures to an image hosting site as those 4chan posts will 404 quickly.

vivekTO

Some Webm For the Cauldron entrance , spoilers, ultra 8k graphics , so please don't bleed your eyes.

http://is2.4chan.org/v/1486910581576.webm
http://is2.4chan.org/v/1486912437807.webm

Well any platformer really. From what we've seen so far the platforming is automatic (a la Uncharted). Which is fine when the game isn't focused on platforming.

The Cauldrons could be a great opportunity to do all sorts of crazy deathtraps and moving platforms that require real timing to get through.

It is not automatic, yo can fall from tallneck while doing the platforming, i think you are being misinformed or someone confirmed it to you?

Wollan

I have not and will not read the content of this thread but the title has a Major Spoiler it seems to me as the name indicates a lot.

I have not and will not read the content of this thread but the title has a Major Spoiler it seems to me as the name indicates a lot.

Interpretations based on a single word sound a bit spoilerphobic :/

I'm pretty sure Cauldron has been mentioned in previews before anyway

vivekTO

But why are you hear? The OP is images only , and i have already put spoilers warning.
don't blame me.

AGoodODST

Some Webm For the Cauldron entrance , spoilers, ultra 8k graphics , so please don't bleed your eyes.

http://is2.4chan.org/v/1486910581576.webm
http://is2.4chan.org/v/1486912437807.webm

It is not automatic, yo can fall from tallneck while doing the platforming, i think you are being misinformed or someone confirmed it to you?

I think they meant it is the same as in Uncharted/Enslaved/Tomb Raider which is fair.

On topic: I wasn't sure on this game when it was first revealed but they seem to have really nailed it. I wish it wasn't coming out so close to the Switch launch :(

Rien

Jelly Belly
It does look amazing. Still easy on the hype so far. Will get there when the reviews show up. If their good ofc.
Kinda fun this game is being developed not even 10 minutes away from here. Maybe i should visit hem :p

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Its good, now you know what you are getting into!

I just wish I could have the conviction to go in blind. I always promise myself I'll do that and then devour every damn leak available. At least we've only seen about a 10th of the map so there's clearly much more to see, but I am a little disappointed I already know 26 of the machines we'll be up against.

OK, NOW I´m hyped!

The other stuff shown so far did not do it for me, but this looks fucking cool!

I mean, we knew that there are at least 4 of them from the preview events and the PS Access even showed one of them...

Edit: This is standard PS4, right?

vivekTO

Any other sources? Links won't work at work cause of 4chan of course.

No any other sources , they are still hosted by them , if you need i will rehost them to imgur.
Cauldron_01
Cauldron_02

I just wish I could have the conviction to go in blind. I always promise myself I'll do that and then devour every damn leak available. At least we've only seen about a 10th of the map so there's clearly much more to see, but I am a little disappointed I already know 26 of the machines we'll be up against.

All 26 machines?? Is tremplar also leaked, i hope i am remembering the name correctly, give me a link to it than!

You already know 26?, How? I only got 22 and that was with massive diving into videos.

Edit: I think vivek meant to say Trampler
giant bull gif leaked today

vivekTO

Or is it 25, I can't remember. I don't know anything about the Tremplar, although I have a feeling you just made that up!

have you seen this

R2OGCKrxE7jEs.gif

Could this be a Rockbreaker or Trampler?

It suppose to be Rockbreaker , so trampler still unidentified.

You already know 26?, How? I only got 22 and that was with massive diving into videos.

Its a guess because in the menu or guide it shows 26 unique silhouettes which suppose to be 26 different machines.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
have you seen this

It suppose to be Rockbreaker , so trampler still unidentified.

Its a guess because in the menu or guide it shows 26 unique silhouettes which suppose to be 26 different machines.

Ah! Yes, I saw that. I only just noticed Aloy in that first shot. FUCK!

Rafiki

Neo Member
I mean, we knew that there are at least 4 of them from the preview events and the PS Access even showed one of them...

There's actually
5 confirmed cauldrons: Psi, Sigma, Rho, Xi, Zeta.

And considering
Zeta unlocks the override ability for the Thunderjaw
...I'm pumped to see what's in it.

vivekTO

There's actually
5 confirmed cauldrons: Psi, Sigma, Rho, Xi, Zeta.

And considering
Zeta unlocks the override ability for the Thunderjaw
...I'm pumped to see what's in it.

Is it confirmed that we can override Thunderjaw? Because i don't know how you can do that without breaking him into pieces. Sneak Attack :p

Is it confirmed that we can override Thunderjaw? Because i don't know how you can do that without breaking him into pieces. Sneak Attack :p

Better spoiler that. Also, this is looking incredible as always...If the story is up to par, this could be up there with Witcher 3. Gameplay, visuals and world design already are another step forward for me.

Skux

Well yeah you can fall off a Tallneck the same way Drake can fall off a cliff. You pretty much have to deliberately do the wrong thing.

Top Bottom