• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New King of Fighters 14 DLC Costumes, Characters, Stages starting 2/23, more in March

Shun

DLC Trailer

February 23
X3kjE94.jpg

Most Costumes/Stages/Character coming March
YqboAnB.jpg

0WmrNYE.jpg

IIta0Rp.jpg

Z4nzGGf.jpg

b1FOq2W.png

lnevl0U.jpg

ymPoyPJ.png

HOT DAMN! Those all look great!

Really wondering who those characters are. I've got nothing from those silouhettes.

Edit: Considering the pose, the one in the left has GOT to be Kasumi.

Vlaphor

What I need is the PC version to be announced. I almost went out and bought the special edition recently since I'm tired of waiting, but I know that as soon as I do, it'll be announced.

OmegaDL50

Wasn't there a rumored DLC leak prior to the launch alongside the roster leak (Which said roster leak was confirmed to be a true by the way)

From looking at the silhouettes. To the far left looks like Kasumi Todoh, The bulky looking guy to the upper right looks to be either Yamazaki or Yashiro. The guy standing up in the back next to Kasumi with the medium length hair and shaggy looking collar coat thing could possibly be Rock Howard.

I have no idea who the character is standing in front of Yamazaki / Yashiro.

This are just guesses, I'm not actually saying this is who these characters actually are.

In any case, continued support for KOF '14 is most certainly welcome. The free graphics update and the free stages are nice. I wonder how much the character DLC is going to cost.

Glad to see more support to the game and free stages!

I'm hoping for the Orochi team, Vanessa, Kasumi, Whip, Rock, Shingo and Yamazaki.

opricnik

Banned
What I need is the PC version to be announced. I almost went out and bought the special edition recently since I'm tired of waiting, but I know that as soon as I do, it'll be announced.

There is no news about this since last march im beginning to think it is not gonna happen anymore

BadWolf

Wasn't there a rumored DLC leak prior to the launch alongside the roster leak (Which said roster leak was confirmed to be a true by the way)

The DLC 'leak' was fake.

The roster leak popped up before the game was even revealed.

There is no news about this since last march im beginning to think it is not gonna happen anymore

The PC version of XIII came after the arcade version of the console port.

Nezzhil

In the survey I voted for Yamazaki, Blue Mary and Whip. So, any of them would make me happy.
Then, I'll only need a PS4 to play the game.

sinkfla87

Oh my God, I'm so happy right now lol. I haven't played in awhile because the patch before last messed up the match making for me but I think that was also in part to the shitty internet at my work. Didn't research enough because I got sidetracked by the Injustice beta. I think I'm seeing (HOPING) Whip on the left and Rock in the middle. Not sure about the right. I'm going to be so damn happy if that's Whip.

Center silhouette kinda looks like Mary with her Garou jacket but classic cut, I think? And based on the poses left and right I'd think would be Whip and Yamazaki. So, 97 Special Team but with Whip replacing Billy as the weapon user lol. Dunno what the extra legs are lol.

Really glad to see the support continue, wasn't sure we were getting DLC characters. And I'm definitely all about that Meiten costume.

BadWolf

In the survey I voted for Yamazaki, Blue Mary and Whip. So, any of them would make me happy.
Then, I'll only need a PS4 to play the game.

If it turns out to be Yama, Mary, Whip and Vanessa then SNK is delivering on exactly what the fans have been requesting most.

Neoxon

I got scared that I forgot to get Classic Athena when she was free, but then I realized that I already got her (thank god).

Still, all of this sounds great. Hopefully the Classic Iori costume is free for the first week like Kyo & Athena's.

Mieu

The stages don't cost 70000 FM each or 3.99?? Wow!!!

I think the new stages are remakes of the one 95, 2001, Garou. Am I correct?

Top Bottom