• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy at EB Games AUS with PS4 Exclusive Seal

SNURB

Friend of mine via Australia sent this to me while he went to his local EB Games and spotted this on the store shelves:
F589DE07-8A27-4321-A1CC-F558ED896E4D_zps7z1ijfcr.jpg

But if you look closely, you see this at the top right:
774E174F-4561-4C14-8418-016223686D14_zpsfb868kzp.png

That billboard would be sent to the stores by corporate who would have produced it based on publisher information so at this rate, I guess it's exclusive then.

UKUMI0

This is just like RotTR again, why can't companies just say "Yes, its exclusive" or "No, its a timed exclusive".

Even more confusing the weird language being used around this considering it seems they do indeed have the exclusive.

Jawmuncher

Only thing I'll say before dipping out of what will be a multiple page thread is that personally, I would think Sony would make a big deal out of having crash as an actual exclusive.

My best guess is that this only planned for PS4 as of now, but could change in the future. Honestly, outside of that PS Ireland twitter account, Sony has never claimed that this game was exclusive in any form iirc.

JordanN

Banned
Sony owns the Bandicoot brahs. They resurrected him, how do the other two companies get on the ride for free?

XShSp62.jpg

I honestly thought they were PS exclusive all along since they came out only on PS originally. It's news to me if it's not an exclusive.

I'm gonna bet it's a timed exclusive. You guys remember that PS4 games feel that had the "PS4 Exclusive" logo indiscriminately plastered on all games shown including titles that were blatantly not exclusive? Kinda tough to believe this at face value now.

Not that it matters though. I'm just happy this trilogy remake is happening period.

Kebiinu

Banned
Crash hasn't been exclusive for a very long time, that being said, I think it'll be exclusive. I'd love to be wrong, though.

I'm sorry what? Nipplegate??

It wasnt a big deal i was joking i dont think anyone cared enough to call it controversial but someone had done some digging into xv's code and one of the female characters had a topless model in it, and there was a model where you could see gladio's nipple to, it was more funny than anything.

It won't be exclusive, this is Activsion we're talking about.

I still stand by that this will be a time exclusive.

I doubt Activision would want to make this game if Sony hadn't pushed them too. Crash had been dead for years. I mean Crash is associated with PlayStation now so I doubt that the audience for something like this is there for Xbox or even Nintendo and if that's the case why bother wasting the time and money to port something like this.

Top Bottom