• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Chloe screenshot (Uncharted: The Lost Legacy)

https://twitter.com/ShaunEscayg/status/843164461766660096
C7OFmvKV4AAYtKO.jpg:large

Other screenshots:

He also posted renders of other characters

Nadine
c7nvdjsu0aa7gjl4wj0c.jpg

Asav (the antagonist)
c7nxvzevwail1ztfvk1u.jpg

She looks pretty good in this screenshot.

Hopefully, we get an info blowout sometime soon. I need to see some more gameplay of this.

zsynqx

Looks nice. Stays faithful to the original look even with the updated visuals

This takes place after UC4 right? She's aged pretty damn well!!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Same

They made her look a lot less ethnically ambiguous too. Love it

word! add in the fact that this game takes place in India and ND is expanding it to a 'fuller' title instead of mini DLC and i'm so stoked.

i really hope it's more linear like UC2 vs UC4, though.

His Twitter header is that of the god Ganesha I think, some location in the game?
I can't find the direct link to the image.

the big treasure in the game is Ganesha's missing trunk - which he famously broke off to use as a writing tool for the Mahabharata

robotrock

Banned
word! add in the fact that this game takes place in India and ND is expanding it to a 'fuller' title instead of mini DLC and i'm so stoked.

i really hope it's more linear like UC2 vs UC4, though.

they've been saying there is a level in it bigger than uncharted 4's madagascar level

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
they've been saying there is a level in it bigger than uncharted 4's madagascar level

ND has earned so much good will, i'm sure whatever they make will be real good

what i really should have said is i wanted UC2 pacing, not necessarily the linearity. madagascar was real fun.

She looks indian now, incredible.

Honestly, I think her Uncharted 2 model is still my favorite.

Unfortunately that literally became last year's model :(

What an opportunistic time to post your fantastic looking character model, lol

1li1sj.gif

We dragging this shit into unrelated threads now?

Chloe looking really good there. Can't wait to see in what areas they've managed to improve, this being a mid-step between UC4 and TLOU2. Also, like another poster has mentioned, I really like how they've made her ethnicity less ambiguous. Good stuff.

So it's not just me.

They really did make her look more Indian.

Her other renders in the previous games definitely made her seem more "tan white person" than Indian, but I can definitely see it here.
She never looked like a "tan white person" to me. Maybe not Indian but definitely not "tan white"

I'm glad Nadine is in this. Wanted her to be more involved in UC4

So it's not just me.

They really did make her look more Indian.

Her other renders in the previous games definitely made her seem more "tan white person" than Indian, but I can definitely see it here.
The designers mentioned in Uncharted 3 that she has "dark, olive skin", so I think making her look like a "tan white person" in Uncharted 2 was unintentional.

Although personally I think she just looked more ambiguous before, dunno if I thought she was white tho.

Top Bottom