• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Oetker to introduce chocolate pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
...only in germany but I thought since we have thread about ants living in a Kindle we can have this thread to and warn humanity.
Schokoladenpizza.jpg

So this is coming on april 1st and its not a joke. Its a product that is about to be released.

Its a cake bottom, with choco-sauce and dark and white grated chocolate on it.

And yeah, its super unhealthy, 319 kilocalories per 100 gramm, which makes the whole pizza about half of the daily needs of a adult woman.

I expect some Ian Malcom gifs.

If there is demand, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the group and taste one for my fellow gaffers.

Afrikan

You mean to tell me yall don't have Giant chocolate chip cookie Pizzas in Euroland?

They are dangerously good. Stay away.

Chicago Town have done dessert pizza (chocolate and other flavours) for a while now in the UK. I've never tried one, but I've seen them in Tesco.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dr. Oetker is pretty legit as far as frozen pizza goes, so there's that.

Oddly enough, I recently had some of Telepizza's KitKat pizza and it was shockingly the best pizza they have. Which is not to say a lot, but it was actually pretty decent as far as chocolate pizzas go.

DJ_Lae

I prefer the cheesecake style dessert pizzas with graham cracker crusts, tons of fruit and whipped cream, but if those were available here I'd try one.

It probably tastes mostly of sugar, unfortunately.

Poppy

i like the phrase "this is coming april first but it isn't a joke"

thats so funny yet sinister

it should be a movie tagline

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's a pie. Laid out like a pizza pie, but still just a pie. Pie is not unusual.

Nor will be the number of deaths from sugar shock from this.

Poppy

btw theres nothing wrong with chocolate and cheese

i mean cream cheese is still a thing, even if you dont count it i am sure there are other options. like ricotta and mascarpone and stuff

GAMEPROFF

Banned
And yet, this is only the second most disgusting thing I have ever seen to be marketed as a pizza, right after the french fries and currywurst (german sausage speciality with a curry flavoured sauce) pizza.

Tiops

It's curious to see chocolate pizza being treated as something weird. In Brazil we have a lot of different sweet pizza flavors:

pizza-chocolate-morango.jpg

pizza-de-banana.jpg

pizza-kitkat.jpg

pizza-de-pe-de-moleque.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom