• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Sony trademark for something called "Sleepwalker".

jmaine_ph

giphy.gif

Eggbok

Maybe they've built a campaign out of it? What they showed before was more like, I don't know, a standalone tool.

They've already said there was going to be a campaign, Dreams was never a standalone creation tool. The just liked to show it off.

spannicus

This is the game where you sleepwalk and make a mess in the kitchen then wake up in the livingroom covered in all kinds of shit?

Fat4all

Banned
It's actually called the Sleepwalkman

It's a special device you wear to bed that makes you dream about playing new video games.

The next Sony console is our brains.

Zukkoyaki

I feel it's necessary to point out that you don't file trademarks for subtitles or codenames/working titles.

This could maybe be Sucker Punch's game. This is the time of year where Bloodborne, Entwined and Days Gone trademarks surfaced.

Codename for the next soul game! I feel it!
It will be a spiritual successor of Bloodborne, like DS is to DeS. It's the only way to do a sequel for Bloodborne.

Icolin

Banned
Maybe Japan Studio/Keniichiro Toyama's return to survival horror?

I can dream, dammit. Sounds like a VR game, so maybe it's Sony North West's game.

i-Lo

Question for those who have finished Bloodborne (no spoilers please): Does the ending open enough to accommodate a sequel?

Top Bottom