• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 CE and LE revealed

LiK

Collector's Edition $250USD

91t%2B7EOuv-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Destiny 2 - Collector's Edition offers the ultimate collection of physical and digital items. It Includes the Destiny 2 base game, a fully-wearable Destiny 2 - Frontier Bag, Expansion Pass, premium digital content, and a Cabal-themed Collector's Box.

Includes:
Destiny 2 base game
Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Get access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, and a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear.
Premium digital content:
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote
Cabal Empire Themed Emblem
Destiny 2 - Frontier Bag
Customizable bag that can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag
15" Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
Frontier Kit, featuring:
Solar panel USB charger with built-in light
Paracord
Solar blanket
Limited Edition Steelbook® Case
Cabal-themed Collector's Box, containing;
Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
Cabal Schematic
Collectible Postcard Images
Cabal Military Pawns

Limited Edition $100USD (GameStop exclusive)

Get an incredible array of physical and digital items with Destiny 2 - Limited Edition. Includes Destiny 2 base game, Expansion Pass, premium digital content, and a Cabal-themed Collector's Box to take your Destiny 2 experience to the next level.

Includes:
Destiny 2 base game
Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Get access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, and a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear.
Premium digital content:
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote
Limited Edition Steelbook® Case
Cabal-themed Collector's Box, containing;
Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
Cabal Schematic
Collectible Postcard Images
Cabal Military Pawns

PS4 Digital Deluxe Edition $100USD

Destiny 2 – Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

Destiny 2 Base Game
Destiny 2 Expansion Pass
Premium Digital Content:

Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote

teaveee

Love how Gamestop screwed everyone out of using GCU or Amazon for the LE. Was hoping I could just get the limited edition for 20% off to get a discount on the DLC.

BigEmil

Hella overpriced for just that
But they know gullible people will buy this regardless, Bungie winning.

Yeah Destiny 1 had two initial DLCs and two xpacs down the road - Dark Below and House of Wolves, which were xpac 1 & 2 and you got it "free" if you bought the D1 CE, D1 LE, or season pass or you could buy them individually.

Then taken king came out a year later at $40, you still needed the base game still. Then Rise of Iron came out a year later again for $40, you still needed the base game (not sure if buying RoI gave you TTK or not). Finally they released Destiny: The Collection which has included the base game plus all the xpacs together for one price. Sometime in the middle they also put in microtransactions and you could buy emotes and loot crates for money.

The LE was only available at gamestop as well I think for Destiny 1, its the kind of game where going digital makes a lot of sense since you play it for a bit and then go do something else and swapping discs every day is annoying.

I own the D1 CE and its pretty awesome with a cool dinklage bot with his voice on it, this CE looks a bit trashy in comparison. A messenger bag with a solar blanket, what an extremely weird combo.

Anyone got a UK link to preorder the CE

Only gamestop.ie seems to have it so far and they are trying to take payment now for it.

rockx4

Probably will pass on LE, does gamestop even have release date shipping? Standard edition at 20% off sounds better.

H3xum

Man, the statue is gamestop exclusive?

Shame. I just can't shop there when there is Amazon Prime discount and BB GCU discount.

If the bag is literally the only difference, and from what I can see it is, then nope no thanks. Should have been another Ghost. In for the LE at GameStop, even though I loathe buying from there.

Peltz

Also, you've got to love how they're already showing CE and LE stuff BEFORE ANY FOOTAGE OF THE GAME.

Bravo! They really outdid themselves.

Top Bottom