• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD Ryzen presentation shows upcoming PC games, allegedly includes artwork for Halo 3

dasdasdsa.jpg

http://segmentnext.com/2017/04/13/halo-3-anniversary-might-coming-pc/

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/amd-m...k-showcased-during-its-korea-r5-launch-event/

SegmentNext said:
AMD might have accidently revealed Halo 3 Anniversary for PC at a launch event in Korea for its new R5 processors. During the event, AMD showcased a video or their new consumer GPU, RX Vega. In the video, we also see the artwork for Halo 3 amongst other PC titles.

Take with a heavy grain of salt, but never say never. Halo 5 multiplayer is on PC after all

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
#teamfake

That Halo ring is out of place for the story.

Levito

Banned
"Halo 3 for PC" rumors have been around for so long that you should take this with a grain of salt until it's confirmed.

RoKKeR

Eh... Doubtful.

Phil Spencer said no Halo this year.

I've always thought they could relaunch MCC with a maxed out H3 revision that was a free upgrade for MCC owners, but that's a bit of a pipe dream...

Tagyhag

While that picture in the presentation is from Halo 3, it could have just been a generic "Eh, let's get a picture of Master Chief in here, Halo 5 and Wars are on PC" It seems very reaching that the picture could have been from some sort of leaked announcement or something,

While it'd be very cool, stuff like this, it's best to always just not believe until it's officially confirmed.

Your picture OP is super misleading :p

Leyasu

Banned
The 10th anniversary of halo 3 in september will be the day that scorpio launches... With Halo 3 anniversary.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Even if it does come out, it'll be one of those play anywhere Windows Store exclusives. Fuck that.

Some people would rather put up with this than buy another 300-400 dollar console. They did with Gears.

A part of me wants a Halo Collection on PC but then another part of me feels bad if MS has no more exclusives for their system.

wildfire

Banned
No grains of salt needed. This isn't the first time AMD marketing has screwed up revealing games too early.

Halo 3 is coming. (I guess should because the OP image isn't what was in the presentation)

As much as I want to believe, I can't take the use of old Halo 3 key-art as confirmation of anything, especially when Phil Spencer was adamant that there would be no Halo FPS this year.

That said, I would love to be proven wrong.

Stay still my heart.

I put so many hours into Halo 1 and Halo 2 PC. I remember Microsoft once shared an image of Halo 3 on GFWL and it's been on the Steam database for years.

Halo 3 Anniversary too? That would make my year. One of my favourite games of all time!

Edit: :( so it might just be a generic picture

Pizza

Based on the followup posts in this thread it seems fake af

But it'd take a release of halo 1 anniversary, halo 2 anniversary, and halo 3 anniversary as three separate releases on pc and happily buy all three to avoid the problems the MCC had please. Three completely separate multiplayer modes too. Just totally different games.

So yeah Microsoft get on that the anniversary is coming up. Halo 3+ODST Anniversary Edition

Halo Complete that links all the campaigns seamlessly together and blends ODST into halo 2

rrs

I think the Halo 3 port time has come and past, but then again bayo came to pc after 120957029813 years. Doubtful MCC will ever come to PC due the development hell and patched together nightmare that came from it, but all new halo stuff will without a doubt

Top Bottom