• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screenshots of Bandai Namco's Code Vein (UE4, consoles, 2018)

raven777

FkcHqRO.jpg

QSaHtpW.jpg

4iLM5VC.jpg

6X8Rn8C.jpg

yALxMRh.jpg

xEPczHT.jpg

isx4W2L.jpg

X4GBzlg.jpg

lDdBn0L.jpg

2sSPYNw.jpg

atFjWlO.jpg

DFe1ZrZ.jpg

ZKZ8lrN.jpg

jPW8Url.jpg

n2bK4Qu.jpg

q6T9ehu.jpg

more in the link
http://www.4gamer.net/games/377/G037770/20170417050/

this is the game that was teased last week with this teaser: teaser trailer

So, judging by the focus on this small set of characters in the screenshots, it'll be missing the most important part of Soulsborne?

That is, the Facegen.

Unless of course all the characters shown are going to be the Coop NPC buddies like in God Eater.

Totally want a facegen, because this will be a hollow experience if I can't make a Pillar Man character or at least Arcueid. Especially after making characters as close as I could to Wammu and Arc in Bloodborne.

I want to believe

This looks wicked, if they can pull off those visuals consistently with tight gameplay it'll be impressive as hell. Style

Zukkoyaki

I'd be down for Souls-style combat but I'd prefer something closer to DMC with these visuals. Would be soooo bloody stylish.

hatchx

Banned
Looks cool. I wonder what the gameplay is like? Seems like an action game, sort of like Nier meet Devil May Cry?

CamHostage

Sure looks like what'd be next from the God Eater team.

I like what they got out of the engine, nice work, looking forward to seeing how it plays.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Yo...i thought this was gonna be a small budget 2D project based on that teaser...is this a full blown console effort?

Holy shit, interested! And it looks WAY better than God eater visually

Wait, it's gonna be more like Souls and not God Eater?

Consider me interested then. Not a fan of the later's gameplay.

Most of the enemies so far are human sized rather than gigantic monsters like you see in God Eater, so it's definitely looking like it means more toward the Souls route.

TreIII

Hopefully the teaser later today shows a bit more of the gameplay. Between these shots and the bit of gameplay features that were transcribed from the article on Gematsu, this could be very interesting.

MarkusRJR

Thought this might be a game that'd run on a Switch, but looks like it'll be a PS4 exclusive.

As someone who enjoyed God Eater on PSP (never tried the sequel) I'm curious about the gameplay. Game looks pretty interesting though.

Top Bottom