• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Helmet joins instagram, posts pictures of his action figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
YcFLKMN.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTH4NbQgBxv/?taken-by=jaredleto&hl=en

i saw that earlier today somehow and i was like eh or meh about it

still haven't seen suicide squad or xmen apocalypse. or ultimate edition bvs for that matter

Aske

Fuck this is upsetting. I feel so, so bad for Leto's family. The man's mind has been completely swallowed by the Joker, and he's embraced chaos for its own sake. Psychiatrists on the set of Suicide Squad worked tirelessly to prevent this from happening, but the Joker persona is simply too powerful.

Did I somehow enter a parallel universe in which all the other Joker interpretations don't exist?

There is a series of childrens books featuring a family of bears.

Please name this series of books. Your spelling and subsequent responses will reveal which universe you're in.

Durden77

How does the "damaged" tattoo get through guys. Seriously.

I didn't see Suicide Squad, but the idea of the Joker asking a tattoo artist to tattoo "Damaged on my forehead because I'm so DAMAGED FROM THE BAT MAN" just makes me fucking lol.

DC's shit is so off the rails right now. It's sad that I have given absolutley no fucks since Man of Steel.

I didn't see Suicide Squad, but the idea of the Joker asking a tattoo artist to tattoo "Damaged on my forehead because I'm so DAMAGED FRIM THE BAT MAN" just makes me fucking lol.

DC's shit is so off the rails right now.

I know tattoo artists who would NEVER do a face tattoo for a customer let alone DAMAGED on their fucking forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom