• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai to release Poke Balls that can be holstered/hold breath mints this September

Forkball

yYV3NwW.jpg

You heard me.

fshDMiD.jpg

Coming this September, Bandai is releasing a special collection of eleven Poke Balls from the game series for a cool 7000 Yen. In addition to the Poke Balls, you get six clips allowing you to holster them to your belt, as well as a breath mint holder and several bags of breath mints. Though I suppose you could put whatever you want in them. The pictures show them wearing only the classic Poke Ball, but I'm not sure if you can actually buy them individually as of yet.

1. First release Pokemon GO to get law enforcement used to Pokemon fans running around in alleys and parks at all hours of the day.
2. Create Pokeball "mint" cases.
3. ????
4. Profit

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They're called candy toys, Japan has many candies with that pill size being generic (many rider toys are labeled as candy toys because they can hold stuff like that).

Pretty cool, been actually wondering at the lack of pocket-sized Poke Ball merch that is solid.

Wow I never knew mega and ultra ball are super and hyper in Japanese. Goes along with other item names like super and hyper potion.

HardRojo

Those look really cool, but you will never catch me wearing them in public lol. During the first few months of the Pokémon Go craziness? Maybe. Now? Not a Vanillish's chance in hell.

You can already buy a few of these right now (at least the basic balls -- I've got the regular PokeBall), but I don't think the ones out right now come with the holster.

I've sorta moved on from Pokémon, but I would buy the SHIT out of those. They look cool as heck. Sure I wouldn't wear one, but I probably would actually use it. Keep it in my car or something. Must have.

Menitta

I didn't realize how much I want this.

Not gonna wear them in public but they'd be nice for cosplaying. Also you could use more interesting pokeballs instead of the standard red ones.

Top Bottom