• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would you want to see a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds multiplayer mode in?

For me, I'd want to see GTA:Online with any number of people parachuting into the map at once with weapons and vehicles all over, and with the shrinking circle barriers feature as matches continue.

That would be fun

Lijik

put it in some racing game like trackmania and change nothing else about the concept. it starts with 100 cars jumping out of a plane
cars-in-planes-in-furious-7-extended-movie-trailer.jpg

Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I'd like this a lot. That map is fucking giant though.

It's be cool to have a mode with the cartels driving around hunting you and your three comrades, but you're all separated across the map so you have to regroup and then escape. No map indicator for where you are, except compass.

Call of Duty was definitely my first thought. It'd be rounding off all of the good sharp edges, clearly, but I'd be fascinated to see the Battlegrounds kind of structure in an ultra-polished shooter like COD.

GTAV is a damn good idea, though. Probably the best one, actually.

Aim_Ed

DayZ or a proper first person only version of PUBG, outside of that I hope it finds its way on to GTA Online somehow.

Lifeline

Massive missed opportunity if Days Gone doesn't have this.

I would like to see it in a melee game though. Something like The Elder Scrolls Series maybe. Otherwise most of these just turn into snipe fests.

JBuccCP

DICE should just make that a mode in the next Battlefield. PUBG but with all the destruction and prettiness of a BF game.

jet1911

I'd totally see Halo with a game mode like that. Weird ass alien planet, cool sci-fi weapons and armor. Great mobility from Halo 5. Get on it MS!

Bumping this since there's been lots of talk about putting this mode into other games.

I still want this in GTA since all the added benefits of a super high-budget game (detailed world, physics, diverse vehicles) would add to the fun considerably

Hjod

Banned
For Honor.

That would be pretty funny.

Holy shit, the chaos haha. I would be down for that.

Ghost Recon Wildlands as many others have said would be a perfect fit.

If they do a new Splinter Cell, I would like to see something like PUBG for that, but more reliant on stealth and in a more urban environment.

Top Bottom