• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NoA's twitter lists Fire Emblem Echoes: Path of Radiance, plausible typo

Iryx

NoA's twitter sent out a tweet with information about Ike in FE: Heroes, and the image claims Ike appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Path of Radiance. Nintendo has said that they were planning on reusing the Fire Emblem Echoes title for future remakes.
C_r13P2WsAANO4v.jpg:large

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Might just be an error. An intern had Echoes on the mind or something like that.

Intelligent Systems just finished Shadows of Valentia and is working on Fire Emblem Switch, which we assume is a brand-new game. Unlikely that this is a thing right now.

Dystify

You didn't even consider that this could be a mistake? You're reading way too much into this. If they do remake it it's still 1+ year away from release, which means the NoA marketing person who made this more than likely isn't even aware of its existence yet.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Reading way too much into this. Probably just a typo by their social media guys that aren't familiar with the series.

Wouldn't be the first time NoA's twitter had a mistake like that either.

I wouldn't be so optimistic about this, this can be just a brain fart on the account of whoever made this image, like, they where doing a lot of stuff for Echoes too and just typed it in by reflex.

Ivan 3414

Sorry...how does this any evidence that a PoR remake is in the works?

Edit: Oh, now I see, didn't notice the "Echoes" part for whatever reason. Looks like it could be an error; Not the strongest evidence

MoonFrog

3DS? Maybe my sister will finally finish this one then! She always loved watching it but isn't a big at-the-TV gamer (although I got her to play P5 right now :p)

GSR

I guess it's not impossible, but I think Fire Emblem's pretty saturated at this point. Echoes is coming out in less than a week, Warriors is this fall, Heroes is still going strong, and a new mainline game is out next year.

A typo of some kind is more likely, especially given there's no official confirmation that "Echoes" is a line of remakes.

ASaiyan

Banned
This is probably just an error.

That said, a remake of one of the rarest FE games with Casual mode and other QOL improvements? Sign me up.

q3e87zR.gif

That seem like it might not be a mistake to me. Switch port of a venerable, impossible to find GC game makes too much financial sense.

Probably a typo, but if there's any games that need the Echoes treatment it's the two Radiant ones. They're impossible to get anymore.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Probably a typo, but if there's any games that need the Echoes treatment it's the two Radiant ones. They're impossible to get anymore.

As opposed to the ones that don't even exist in English? I'd much rather have those games instead. Granted I own PoR and RD.

3DS? Maybe my sister will finally finish this one then! She always loved watching it but isn't a big at-the-TV gamer (although I got her to play P5 right now :p)

By Remake do they mean putting it on 3DS? If so...no..

I don't know why anyone would think they would move backwards, the next FE game has already been announced for Switch. They wouldn't go with the prior generation platform after releasing one exclusively on the new one.

Ivan 3414

It says Fire Emblem Echoes: PoR instead of just Fire Emblem: PoR. And they've stated they'll use Echoes title for future remakes

Still probably just a mistake

Thanks, I noticed after I made my post haha.

Seems a little early for for an announcement when the last Echoes game just came out. There's like two other FE games that we still don't have much info on. But we'll see.

No way, the next Echoes is Thracia 776 + Genealogy of the Holy War.

Path of Radiance doesn't need a Remake, it needs a Virtual Console release.

Nanashrew

Banned
Yeah, I saw this last night before I went to bed and I was confused about Fire Emblem Echoes: Path of Radiance.

Would be cool to have a remake of those games because the original games are really expensive these days!

Top Bottom