• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5 Announced, more details coming soon

FelipeMGM

EDIT: No other info came from the conference call, but they said it will be shared soon

Original:

C_9MWz4W0AASX5p.jpg:large

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1579-Far-Cry-5

13ruce

Banned
Hopefully they innovate the games a bit it became a bit stale imo i love them but far cry 3 and 4 were just the same thing.

Still have to play primal but that one looked pretty unique hopefully this will be aswell.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Red, White and Blue. Like the USA and good old Police.

Really hope the whole modern day Montana thing is true. Would love to see some crazy Sovereign Citizen/White Supremacist shenanigans for the antagonists.

Plum

It's a logo, that's for sure!

Nah but I hope they innovate on the formula this year. If they just do Far Cry 3 again but in a different setting with slightly different mechanics it's going to be tired.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So they really are announcing all their games on their fiscal call, haha.

Details should be in five minutes then.

Excited as hell. The whole modern cop thing set in Montana sounds like a pretty great concept and something we don't really have much of in terms of setting / story in gaming. Seems like a solid set up

I'm kind of interested to see where they take it. We've had the Tropics in 1, the Jungle in 2 and 3, and the Mountains in 4. Desert perhaps? Maybe the Australian outback?

Top Bottom