• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5: Welcome to Hope County, Montana teaser videos, full reveal May 26th

Griss

That was a terrible teaser. Roll on the full release I guess. Can't think of anywhere I'd less rather a Far Cry be set than Montana but maybe they'll surprise me.

kadotsu

Banned
Western/Country it is. The most surprising thing is that PlayStation seems to have the co-marketing on this and Read Dead. They really want to corner the western games market.

Looks like cop in Montana leak was bang on.

Still weird to me that they're deciding to announce all of this 2 weeks from e3. Could've made a big splash at the Ubi conference.

Randam

So it's certain now, this will be set in the w
West?
Or in modern times?

Edit: saw them all.
Looks like modern times.

And zombie outbreak?

sjay1994

Was that in engine?

Cuz that looked really nice

Edit: nvm it's live action... reveal on Friday probably will be to :/

Mediking

Welp. Creepy.

wj170J.gif

j0hnnix

Stupid Americans always complaining about downgrades.. take that America! No video for you!

Releases video in a few hours.. forgets how much revenue will be lost.

DKHF

Only PS4 shown for platforms on Ubisoft's channel? Obviously not exclusive but even games with marketing deals with a platform usually show the other platforms at the end of the trailer.

atr0cious

I'm in. First non blood dragon farcry I'll have played since 2. Hope the writing is good enough, I need my Longmire sim.

Simo

Western/Country it is. The most surprising thing is that PlayStation seems to have the co-marketing on this and Read Dead. They really want to corner the western games market.

Not a Western. Modern day Montana and you're a cop.

Gator86

Fuck, I'm really excited for this. I love Far Cry. I even slogged through the mediocrity that was Primal. Hopefully, this is a true sequel and not another rehash of 3. I can't play a 5th version of that game.

Top Bottom