• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

Nah, spelling out names is a political comic thing.

The better ones are more succinct though:

589b432325000032080b7ba8.jpeg

Ponn

Banned
It's been a day and I'm still in awe that KimfuckingDotcom is these whack jobs Trump card.

Kim
Dot
Com

When it's past the time you need to reevaluate your life

Has the artist even played poker before? Kim Dotcom's "evidence" would be his cards, not his chips. I understand they wanted to show he had so much "evidence", but the entire idea falls apart because it doesn't make sense in terms of the inspiration it is drawn from.

I mean...do you understand poker?

Each side has their cards.
Dems have Russia and Reps have Seth Rich.
Kim has just raised the stakes with his 'Evidence' chips and there's no way the Dems can match that, so they're out.
Reps win.

EDIT:
The stupidity comes in choosing Poker as the metaphor, a game where you have a higher chance of winning the better at lying are.

Kim has just raised the stakes with his 'Evidence' chips and there's no way the Dems can match that, so they're out.
Reps win.

EDIT:
The stupidity comes in choosing Poker as the metaphor, a game where you have a higher chance of winning the better at lying are.

But everybody has SETH R in this picture because those are the community cards!

Reps win.

EDIT:

Well no, the Dems would just go all in and call Kim's bluff and we'd have to see what his cards are (which would be the actual "evidence," not his chips). If they win, they stay in.

And considering their cards are about the Russia/Trump connection, it looks like they may have the winning hand.

So the picture is stupid.

Reps win.

EDIT:

Still doesn't work. So Kim Dot Com wins...his own stack of evidence? Why would the Dems want that shit?

If politics were poker, the chips would be votes. Facts (including evidence) would be cards. And so would lies, unfortunately.

bebop242

On one hand I'm glad he's going down but on the other its an empty victory. He's rich from misleading millions and gets to pull the ripcord when it all (potentially)falls apart.

Top Bottom