• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X - Available November 7 for $499

wachie

Announced at the Xbox Press Briefing.

Coming to all Xbox One markets starting Nov. 7, Xbox One X will retail for $499, 449 pounds, 499 euros, CA$599 and AU$649.

Smaller than Xbox One S.

3qQ2aTv.jpg

3KigAjB.jpg

6fbwryp.jpg

cFkyVwX.jpg

MEjxL32.jpg

Called the $400+ price tag.

As I've said for the past several months, this has to be $499 or higher. I don't get how so many people think this thing will simultaneously be considerably more powerful than the PS4 Pro, and be a similar price. The Xbox division doesn't have a history of making Microsoft loads of money like PlayStation does for Sony. Selling a new high-powered system that appeals to premium gamers at a loss would be an absolutely dumb decision.

Thoraxes

Nah on the price. $400 was my limit.

Everything else is good though, but I see no reason for me to buy this with their lack of exclusives and PC support.

SJRB

Gold Member
They had ONE chance to sell people on this thing during their E3 show just now and they fucking blew it. Seriously, they had nothing that sells anyone on a 500-buck machine.

Elios83

499$ and a conference to showcase the world's most powerful console through indie games.
You fucked up Microsoft.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
yikes at that price

Joey Ravn

Banned
Woah, they are still keeping the PR stunt during the conference. 4D chess. I'm sure they'll announce the real price soon.

Top Bottom