• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS update 1.1.0 released

Garou

https://support.nintendo.co.jp/app/answers/detail/a_id/34521

- LAN-mode added. While pressing the left stick, press L+R on the main menu to switch to LAN-mode
- Arena-mode, basically like ranked-mode, for friends and local play, supports spectators
- Kid Cobra & Byte&Bark fixes for the sliding boards
- Fix for the ribbon-girl stage where some arms didn't properly hit the boxes
- Text-fix for the story-mode

Doorman

I knew the spectator mode was coming, but I didn't realize it would be this quick! Hopefully we're not waiting for too long for Max Brass then, especially considering his abilities, ARMS, and stage are all already built into the game, damn.

Feels weird to me that the arena mode is limited to just having four people in the lobby but I'm guessing that was mostly to facilitate capping the spectator-count at 2.

Neoxon

A nice update that'll help competitive play, but I was also hoping for a mode similar to the existing lobbies with the ability to either fight or spectate. That & the ability to set guard to a button (for both motion controls & button controls). Maybe in a later update.

Anteo

I had to read this 3 times in order to understand what was wrong.

QElcIFX.png

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
https://support.nintendo.co.jp/app/answers/detail/a_id/34521

- LAN-mode added. While pressing the left stick, press L+R on the main menu to switch to LAN-mode
- Arena-mode, basically like ranked-mode, for friends and local play, supports spectators
- Kid Cobra & Byte&Bark fixes for the sliding boards
- Fix for the ribbon-girl stage where some arms didn't properly hit the boxes
- Text-fix for the story-mode
There you go!

Lelou

Quick and nice update.
I hope that even next update will be quick too.
I need more stages/characters and mode as fast as they can.

Right now the game is really funny but barebones too

Takat

Love the game, just fun and funny, I find myself laughing a lot. I do hope they can fix the kerning on the word Party in the menu. Between the r and the t.

jts

...hate me...
Was expecting a bit more out of spectator mode, like watching fights in Party Match and whatnot. Maybe didn't make much sense though. Oh well.

LotusHD

Banned
Was expecting a bit more out of spectator mode, like watching fights in Party Match and whatnot. Maybe didn't make much sense though. Oh well.

I guess I get it, if someone's ready to fight, it'd be awkward if you're watching a match and aren't available. I guess...

if only Snake Park would be removed from ranked

This was the main thing I wanted. That and a different block button for non motion schemes.

Maybe also some punishes for rage quits, like what Street Fighter V did.
I'm basically done with ranked if they don't do some basic stuff like that.

StarPhlox

I love this game! Hope it continues to do well. Definitely deserves to so long as it gets the kind of support that Splatoon did.

Top Bottom