• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Pokemon Conquest / Also what would you like to see in a sequel?

pikablu

I recently got sucked into this game and about 23 hours later I finally beat the main story. This game was like a perfect SRPG for me, I really enjoyed it as the challenge was there but it wasn't too steep. I'm a huge fan of the mainline games and another side game has never captured my attention quite like this game did. If you haven't tried it I really recommend you do.

Anyone else have fond memories of this game? What would you like to see in a sequel?

Here are some of my ideas:
+ More streamlined way to equip items to pokemon
+ You should be able to link with more than 3 pokemon per trainer
+ There should be different random mini games to link with the pokemon, kind of how using the specials in yokai watch are. It got annoying to try and do that same tap A when circle reaches circle thing over and over.
+ Have battles on the top screen (if on 3ds)
+ Have a better indication other than small map of whose pokemon is whos
+ Allow for each pokemon to have more moves.

ASaiyan

Banned
This game was way more fun than I thought it would be. My #1 ask for a sequel is just for it to exist, lol. Dunno how well it actually sold, though.

MANUELF

Banned
Im still sad that I never bought the game and now is too expensive, I would have wanted to try both it and Explorers of Sky

pikablu

Another thing I'd like from a sequel is a 'Condition to recruit' for each warrior. The game never explained how to recruit every warrior and I either had to look it up online or just recruit them by completing the condition by luck.

This game was way more fun than I thought it would be. My #1 ask for a sequel is just for it to exist, lol. Dunno how well it actually sold, though.

Haha true, it doesn't seem like we will get a sequel, but to be honest i'd prefer a sequel to this over more 'Warriors' games from koei tecmo.

Im still sad that I never bought the game and now is too expensive, I would have wanted to try both it and Explorers of Sky

This game is $25-30. It's held its value but it didn't increase from its original price? Lose carts are even cheaper on ebay.

Top Bottom