• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GfK Entertainment - Top 3 Video Games (Console & PC) 1st Half -Year 2017

Bruno MB

BfreEeX.jpg

http://www.gfk-entertainment.com/ne...fa-17-waren-top-games-im-ersten-halbjahr.html

score01

As someone playing through and enjoying Horizon just now - its good to see a new IP doing well. Especially an SP game with no multiplayer. These type of games are going the way of the (robo)dinosaurs these days.

I wonder how many other games have occupied a place in the top 10 spot after 2+ years like GTA V? I'm guessing Minecraft might be one of them.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Horizon and Zelda in so many of them give us some hope for future not completly dominated by GaAs cancer.
While I do agree, GTA V still being in lists like this, high on NPD charts..it has to be for GTA online..

I think it shows they can both exist.

Paganmoon

GTA Online and it's pretty much the game to get this gen.

I still don't get it. 80 million sold total by May 2017. At some point, every console owner must own this game, and never returned it, cause it keeps selling new copies.

This is mind blowing to me really.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Impressed to see Horizon on so many lists especially as a new IP on a single platform with a female lead with no MP.

Horizon and Zelda both being Console Exclusives is really impressive. GTA V is a monster at this point and I did not see Ghost Recon Wildlands being that popular. Interesting info.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Horizon and Zelda both being Console Exclusives is really impressive. GTA V is a monster at this point and I did not see Ghost Recon Wildlands being that popular. Interesting info.

Yup.

Alot of info to feel good about.

NSESN

Zelda did really well considering Switch supply and how much US heavy the sales of previous games were.

Top Bottom