• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Price Rise

Looks like it's going up guys

£10 per year
£5 per quarter

Dixe1yv.png

Just got that email. Hell with that. I don't play mp at all and I'm not playing much gamewise anyway at the minute. I'll just spend the 40 quid on steam.

Only in £? Or is it in Euros too, before I jump to another tirade about Brexit.

It's also for the Euro :(

Just got the mail:
- De prijs op jaarbasis verandert van €49,99 naar €59,99 per jaar.
- De prijs op kwartaalbasis verandert van €19,99 naar €24,99 per kwartaal.
- De prijs op maandbasis verandert van €6,99 naar €7,99 per maand.

It's also for the Euro :(

Just got the mail:
- De prijs op jaarbasis verandert van €49,99 naar €59,99 per jaar.
- De prijs op kwartaalbasis verandert van €19,99 naar €24,99 per kwartaal.
- De prijs op maandbasis verandert van €6,99 naar €7,99 per maand.

Thanks for the quick answer.

It's still bullshit.:(

score01

Just read/got the email myself.

That's pathetic.

Service is barely worth £40 as it is. Shameful money grab by Sony.

nny

Yeah, got it too. My backlog is big enough as is, not sure if the monthly games are worth the price hike. Hm, I wonder if I get my investment back in discounts alone.

FDC1

It for Europe, US already got the rise, it should be added to the thread title.

Happy I'm already member until 2021 lol

madmackem

Wow going up a tenner is a pretty big jump, as a multi console owner it's now went from I'd renew no matter to if I find a cheaper sub card.

*Splinter

Damn that's quite a hike.

I know they recently promised better free games (and we're already seeing them) but that was expected to happen anyway as we get into the back half of the generation.

Nev

Banned
"We at Sony love you, the gamers, and we want to give you the best experience possible. That's why we'll be raising the price of our useless, worthless, scammy multiplayer paywall we forced upon you, so you can help us keep working #4theplayers."

Anyways let's see how the Sony fanboys try to spin this bullshit.

Paganmoon

wonder if it's a straight increase or if they're changing anything with the subscription as well. Would fit well with an announcement at Gamescom.

Kinyou

This better mean improvements like a better selection of ps+ games and increased cloud storage for save games. Not holding my breath though.

Top Bottom