• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age announced for the West in 2018

DKHF

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is coming to the west in 2018. More details about the western version coming in fall 2017. No platforms announced yet.

DF1L-5DUwAASJE0.jpg:large

Announcement video from Yuji Horii: https://twitter.com/DragonQuest/status/890950006869381125

The game is currently being localized into 5 languages including English. Horii says "There's quite a lot of text, so it's an exorbitant amount of work."

Joqu

Glad it's finally been made official. I really hope they don't skip the 3DS version though, I want both.

Robin64

I mean, it had already been "announced" by that other company. Suppose it's nice to see it from the horse's mouth, anyway.

Still no mention of platforms. Annoying.

Begaria

Day one for me, just hope they give it the DQ8 treatment of voice acting and orchestrated music, but even without it, I'll still get it.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I never manage to not get emotional when a new Dragon Quest localization is announced.

Steiner

Banned
Coming in 2018, if we want to add that to the title. I'm sure it's assumed, but that's that the press release said.

Top Bottom