• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 1+2 confirmed for Switch

Neiteio

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Already own multiple copies of each on other systems, but I will GLADLY get these on Switch.

RE4/5/6 next, please!

tesqui

Awesome! Might double dip on REV2.

come on RE4 portable! I can taste it!

edit: also at $20 each? That's an instant buy!

At retail across North America you will find these two games as a combo pack dubbed Resident Evil Revelations Collection, which includes one cartridge with Revelations as well as a digital download voucher for Revelations 2 for $39.99. Both games will be available as individual digital downloads at $19.99 each.

Bleh.

Neiteio

Hm. I guess I should decide whether I want to play my PS4 version of Rev 2 or not.
RER2 is a surprisingly heartwarming game. I think you'll really like the characters in the end. The father-daughter arc between Barry and Moira is so good. :)

Also, if you get the true ending (which includes an additional boss fight in a new area), there are some of the best "HELL YEAH" moments in the series.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Funny how Revelations started out on 3DS and jumped around until it finally ended up on a (handheld) Nintendo platform again. Capcom always finds a way.
Revelations 2 is great though, glad to see more people getting a chance to play it.

Neiteio

Revelations 2 is just a code on Switch's retail release...

Sigh.
I'm biased because I'm all digital so far with Switch (except for BotW, which permanently occupies the cartridge slot), but honestly, given how much playtime you can get out of Raid Mode in both games, it'll be convenient not having to switch carts.

Thoraxes

Well, there's one set of ports.

Wonder what else they're cooking in Japan.

Also didn't expect them to move so quick.

watershed

Banned
Not bad as a package but RE4HD is the one everyone wants and Capcom must know that. It's easy money and pretty much guaranteed to sell more than this combo.

Phoenixus

Hmm, will probably pick this up. Liked 1 when I played it years ago and never played 2. How is the second one in comparison?

I don't know with you RE fans.

On the one hand, I'll gladly take many people in this thread at their word.l and buy Rev 1+2. On the other hand, many of you are saying RE6 wasn't shit.

Neiteio

I trust the RE4/RE5/RE6 action trilogy will be next after this sells well.

Hoping that we'll get the whole series on Switch. I already them all on PS4 but the Switch is my favorite gaming hardware ever.

Cypher

At retail across North America you will find these two games as a combo pack dubbed Resident Evil Revelations Collection, which includes one cartridge with Revelations as well as a digital download voucher for Revelations 2 for $39.99. Both games will be available as individual digital downloads at $19.99 each.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

L Thammy

I have both Revelations and Revelations 2 but never played one, are they worth to play or not?

I don't know about Revelations 2, but Revelations was cool because it introduced Columbo and Conan O'Brien to the Resident Evil canon.

Neiteio

I don't know with you RE fans.

On the one hand, I'll gladly take many people in this thread at their word. On the other hand, many of you are saying RE6 wasn't shit.
Gino, I love you man, and I won't begrudge you your hate of RE6.

However, I love RE6! It's amazing once the mechanics click. Mercs is one of the most addictive modes ever. :-O

Capcom is so tone deaf, Resi 4 should have taken priority.

Revelations 1 was a 3DS exclusive eventually ported to Wii U. I'll take Revelations 2 though, had the PC version but couldn't run it, and never rebought it on XBO/PS4.

random25

How many tests do you need to be passed Capcom?

Regardless, good to see Revelations 2 getting a Switch release. And what's with RER2 not on the cart lol.

Top Bottom