• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors - Cordelia (Pegasus Knight) Gameplay

Aizo

Banned
Video
chara13_02_thumb-1.jpg

Here's a first look at Cordelia in action with a new gameplay video from the game's official Twitter account.
[Source]

Musou attack me as I wait, floating in the air, if old.

Aizo

Banned
I think this has been the most interesting gameplay shown so far. Still, there's not much time before release, and the character roster is still pretty thin to me. I wonder how many characters will be added through DLC.
Is that the JP release date at the end of the video?September 28th.
Yes, this is the Japanese Twitter. I know nothing of release dates of games outside of Japan.

DKPOWPOW

I liked Hyrule Warriors, and I like Fire Emblem.

But there's something about this game, the way it looks. Just does not seem like its ready to be released so soon. Maybe it's just the level, I don't know, but I feel they should delay it.

LordKano

But there's something about this game, the way it looks. Just does not seem like its ready to be released so soon. Maybe it's just the level, I don't know, but I feel they should delay it.

I have no idea what you mean by that. It looks visually pretty polished for a musou game, especially compared to Hyrule Warriors.

Flarin

That 1 minute is a bad representation of what the game is IMO. Go look up some gameplay on Game Xplain or something. Game looks fantastic and certainly has a lot more going on than in that video.

looks good although they showed virtually no normal gameplay as a pegasus knight. the main things that would interest me are if they could fly over enemies or gaps or even fast travel

DKPOWPOW

That 1 minute is a bad representation of what the game is IMO. Go look up some gameplay on Game Xplain or something. Game looks fantastic and certainly has a lot more going on than in that video.

Yeah I just watched a little bit of the E3 demonstration and it looked much better.

LordKano

looks good although they showed virtually no normal gameplay as a pegasus knight. the main things that would interest me are if they could fly over enemies or gaps or even fast travel

They can fly, we've seen it in screenshot. There's even areas only them can reach.

Sakura

How many characters are supposed to be in this game?
Also is there only female Kamui but female and male Awakening MC?
And how many Musou dev teams does KT have, or is it the same team cranking out games?

LordKano

And how many Musou dev teams does KT have, or is it the same team cranking out games?

- At least 20 but we don't have an exact number
- female Robin is just a clone only playable in side modes
- Omega Force all the way

StayDead

I had no idea how they'd make a pegasus knight work in this and they've just proven me wrong. She looks fantastic!

redcrayon

It's almost inevitable that the character list will end up fairly lengthy through DLC over time. No idea how many are in the base game though.

Top Bottom