• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberdimension Neptunia launches Oct. 10 for PS4, 2018 for PC

Via Gematsu

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online will launch both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 on October 10 in North America and October 13 in Europe, and for PC via Steam in early 2018, publisher Idea Factory International announced.

The PC version, which was originally planned to launch alongside the PlayStation 4 version, was delayed ”to ensure a smooth gameplay experience."

Guess this will my second October game besides Mario. Sucks for PC players, but I guess it's better than getting a broken port.

Stefarno

Sooner than I expected, but September is so packed with Japanese games (Danganronpa V3, Ys VIII, Chaos;Child, Summon Night 6, Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Senran Kagura: PBS) I honestly wouldn't have minded it a tad later...

But it's a nep game so I have to pick it up at launch.

Sooner than I expected, but September is so packed with Japanese games (Danganronpa V3, Ys VIII, Chaos;Child, Summon Night 6, Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Senran Kagura: PBS) I honestly wouldn't have minded it a tad later...

But it's a nep game so I have to pick it up at launch.

Yeah, between now and this game coming out, I'll be getting Mario+Rabbids, Ys VIII, DanganronpaV3 (the Vita CE, no less), and maybe Blue Reflection. There's also Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade 2 scheduled for this year too. Knowing how things usually go they'll probably all release within a 3 week period too.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Funny, I just finished ReBirth 3 yesterday and began playing VII. Will be getting it on PC so I don't mind the wait.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah, between now and this game coming out, I'll be getting Mario+Rabbids, Ys VIII, DanganronpaV3 (the Vita CE, no less), and maybe Blue Reflection. There's also Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade 2 scheduled for this year too. Knowing how things usually go they'll probably all release within a 3 week period too.
Shit, I'm not gonna have any money Q4 this year

Blyr

Banned
Have they announced a CE yet? I'm kinda holding out waiting for that, haven't preordered it yet because of it, but if there isn't one, I'll just get it digitally anyways, I suppose

Kind of a bummer about no PC version at launch (but I'm going to end up double-dipping anyways, as I have with all of the Neptunia games in the past) and knowing that they're taking their time to make sure the experience is much smoother than Megadimension is reassuring, at least.

Top Bottom