• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man looking at woman meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

If you've been on Twitter in the past 24 hours instead of studying like I have, you have probably seen this meme:

RGff6u4.jpg

A simple stock photo of a man looking at a woman while his girlfriend is disgusted. For whatever reason, it has taken off with lots of funny edits.

Feel free to share more, or spew hatred for memes in general.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I just don't understand humor anymore. Luckily Comedians still do gigs so there's always that. Can lump me in the hatred pile I guess.

Social media means you can't just appreciate something, you have to attempt to add value / humour to it so others feel like you contributing and you get some attention as well, thus increasing your social worth.

decades ago - "interesting photo, check this out"

now - "lmfao when squad pull up group slay af but she nut and you still succcin [ios crying laughing emoji]" *photo of a hamburger on a chair with a dog looking at it*

yeah im fukkn bitter, so

Not only are these not funny, but they didn't even put any effort into the "edits". "Lemme just slap a fugly text box over this stock photo and call it good. Comedy genius."

It's not just that he's checking her out that makes this funny - it's his loose fitting button-down plaid shirt and facial hair that doesn't belong in the century.

GHG

Gold Member
It's not just that he's checking her out that makes this funny - it's his loose fitting button-down plaid shirt and facial hair that doesn't belong in the century.

Uh oh. We've got a fashion expert up in here now.

How should he be dressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom