• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm having weird "drunk urinations" in random places...maybe?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, last week I come home from the bar and to be honest I drank more than I usually do. Having moved into my own place downtown, I've been going to the bar more and having fun, though for the most part I don't consider myself a heavy drinker---for the most part I'm good at limiting myself if I have to work the next day, I walk to and from the bar each time without issue to avoid a DUI, and I don't drink much at home.

Anyway, I was off the next day and met a lot of fun people at the bar that night and had a great time, problem is I'm the type of person who people buy drinks for and I'm easily peer pressured---like, I drank quite a bit and yet I only spent like 10$. But I'm pretty well behaved when drunk and able to control myself, I never do anything crazy and smart enough to avoid being taken advantage of.

But, anyway, I walk home okay from the bar that night and while I feel a bit sick I'm otherwise able to get home perfectly fine and I remember using the bathroom and then crashing on the couch.

Next morning, I wake up and head to bed for a more comfortable nap for a bit and then wake up again---this time I go out and find my table from my couch is covered in liquid. "Shit, did I pee on the table?" is my first thought, but the weird thing is the liquid doesn't really have that smell and it's perfectly clear. I clean it up, dry things off, and except for a magazine on the table getting soaked there's no lasting damage. I then realize the spot where the water is is directly beneath my air vent, which I left on all night (a first for me in my new apartment) and it was raining a lot, and figure it must be a leak or condensation. So, I call maintenance---to be honest they still haven't shown up, but that's another discussion. But I'm feeling positive that I didn't pee over my table.

And, really, though I jumped to peeing on my table at first it didn't make sense---the couch wasn't wet, none of my clothes were wet as I went to sleep on the couch in them, and the trajectory of the liquid didn't make sense if I stood up and peed.

Well, I thought that was it but---pretty much the same scenario happened last night, and yes I know the big takeaway from this is I need to watch my drinking habits more closely. This time my television set display was wet, and thankfully while none of my electronics got soaked it ruined my ARMS and Splatoon cases. This time I have the vaguest memory of sitting (?) on the wood set, and liquid coming out, but it still doesn't make any sense to me what I did---I walked home and remember that, I remember going to the actual toilet and using it, but then I have this faint memory of peeing and next thing I know I wake up in bed. Once more the trajectory of the water makes no sense, like I'm a dude so why did the water slowly leak out from under me? And my pants and boxers were both dry, so I didn't leak through my clothes. And once more the liquid is clear and odorless, which is pretty good since once I cleaned everything off you couldn't tell which is great---like, honestly I'm in tears right now and so embarrassed.

The area is also near the air vent, but not under it directly and I don't see how it could've fallen two feet over where the liquid was---on the other hand, the situation was pretty much the same as the first night. Left my air condition on all day to see if it would "leak" again, it hadn't when I left for the bar though it started to rain on and off when I was at the bar---so, yeah, I'm either randomly urinating in places after drinking that defy my understanding of physics, or places in my house are starting to randomly get soaked overnight. :/

Smellycat

Either stop getting drunk, or get drunk and don't go back home until you urinate in random places other than your house.

If you are getting drunk and having blackouts you really need to cut down for your own safety.

Next time you might piss in the toaster while making drunken pop tarts or something.

Bread

Banned
This time my television set display was wet, and thankfully while none of my electronics got soaked it ruined my ARMS and Splatoon cases. This time I have the vaguest memory of sitting (?) on the wood set, and liquid coming out, but it still doesn't make any sense to me what I did
donaldtrumpsolareclipse_reuters.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

In all seriousness I hope you guys don't judge me too harshly for this, I'm really embarrassed by it and wanted to ask in an anonymous place.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're drunk and urinating in random places.

That's my guess, but none of it makes sense to me where the water ends up---like when dudes get drunk and urinate, I assume it's usually sprayed all around randomly. Like there's no splatter, it's like the water just drips down in one place and slowly spreads. It's weird.

And it doesn't seem like it's urine? Well, like I said, no lasting damage, but I'm definitely going to try and work on limiting my drinks at the bar more closely.

That's my guess, but none of it makes sense to me where the water ends up---like when dudes get drunk and urinate, I assume it's usually sprayed all around randomly. Like there's no splatter, it's like the water just drips down in one place and slowly spreads. It's weird.

And it doesn't seem like it's urine? Well, like I said, no lasting damage, but I'm definitely going to try and work on limiting my drinks at the bar more closely.

You think you're in the bathroom at the toilet. You're not.

If you are drinking a ton of beer it's gonna be basically just water.

...drank more than I usually do... I've been going to the bar more... I don't consider myself a heavy drinker... for the most part I'm good at limiting myself... each time without issue to avoid a DUI...

...I'm the type of person who people buy drinks for and I'm easily peer pressured...I drank quite a bit... I'm pretty well behaved when drunk and able to control myself... I never do anything crazy...

..."Shit, did I pee on the table?"...

...I need to watch my drinking habits more closely... I have the vaguest memory of sitting (?) on the wood set, and liquid coming out...

1. How in the fuck are you just pissing on everything? How are you so drunk you cannot remember that?
2. Things are "wet" yet do not smell / look like piss? Huh? How much are you drinking that you have such clear and urea free piss? What are you doing?!

Boem

Well I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Just to add something: the pee being clear and odorless would make sense. That happens when you drink too much liquids.

Pastry

Banned
I drank a loooot in college and never once pissed in a non-normal place. I honestly don't get how it happens lol.

Watch Da Birdie

I don't drink a lot between bar visits, which is once a week basically.

And this hasn't happened since the last week when I drank, but also this is the first time A) I turned on the air conditioner for an extended period of time and B) it rained since then so I do wonder if there's some weird air condensation going on.

Like the morning when I found the water on my table, I even looked up at the vent and saw water dripping from it?

If you are drinking a ton of beer it's gonna be basically just water.

I guess that's a good thing then, I mean all things considered. Easy to clean up.

I mean, like apart from this---back in College I had two times where I wet the bed after drinking, but that seems a bit more "normal" than randomly urinating while awake.

Back in my teenage days we had a friend who did this. He pissed on chairs at the bar, into an aquarium or into a grand piano. Never remembered these events.
He should be thankful that these were the days before smartphone cameras in every pocket.

Boem

Maybe consider setting up a webcam or something and just record your room for the entire night. Watch the recording in the morning. You'll find out what happens.

DMONKUMA

Uhhhh......this sounds strangely like someone I know. OP your name isn't happen to be Brandon by any chance?

TaterTots

Banned
Does it smell like piss? Wipe your hand in it and smell. Sounds like you're drinking way too much and too frequently. Time to chill the fuck out piss boy.

Watch Da Birdie

See, the thing is, I can remember EVERYTHING from those nights except peeing---like I remember who I talked to at the bar, what we talked about, leaving, and walking home, and that's a good 10 minute walk. And I remember coming in, using the actual bathroom, and then lying down. So, I'm not getting totally blacked out I just collapse.

As for how many drinks I had, probably six but spread out over about four hours---nothing too crazy, though I think my issue is mixing stuff like I'll have a beer, and then switch to a Strawberry Daiquiri. My best bet would be to stick with the simpler stuff, which I do, but then I meet a girl, we get to talking, and we both buy each other different types of drinks.

Top Bottom