• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Now Technically Offering A Cheap Xbox One S 'Destiny 2' Bundle

Wedzi

Banned
If you're interested in Destiny 2 (or just a good Xbox One S deal) MS is starting to offer a few bundles this week.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/09/04/microsoft-now-technically-offering-a-cheap-xbox-one-s-destiny-2-bundle/#6d221684b1dd

I've also seen similar deals offered on Amazon as well.
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Horizon-Bundle/dp/B07553Z5TK/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1504545369&sr=1-3&keywords=xbox%2Bone%2Bs&th=1 (change the edition to see the other bundles)
Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/XboxOneSBundleDeals/?cat0=devices&icid=XboxCat_Hero1_BCGG_Destiny_2_Demand_Gen_List_090317

Let's hope Sony comes through with a similar deal as well.

AmuroChan

Retailers may do it, but I doubt Sony will offer another official bundle with D2. The white Pro bundle is the one they're going to push this holiday. They'll have cheaper slim bundles come BF, but they'll be with other games most likely.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Holy shit, Madden 18 bundle and 2 free games including Destiny 2 for $249?
Black Friday gonna be a bloodbath.

MaulerX

Not surprised. They did a similar free game of your choice deal when Destiny came out. Except this time they're being more blunt and telling you straight out you can get Destiny 2 with this.

Lucifon

Horizon 3 + Destiny 2 + Doom + Fallout 4 + Dishonoted 2 S bundle is £200 in the UK @ Game instore apparently. Insane deal.

Two Words

Didn't they do something similar with Destiny 1? I think they had an offer to get a free new release game when buying an Xbox One around the time Destiny 1 released.

jelly

xbox one s, forza horizon 3 (dl) destiny 2, doom, fallout 4 & dishonored only £199.99 at game

Gets better!

Xbox S deals are going to amazing and it's still only September.

eBay will probably be packed with second hand ones as well when people upgrade.

Wedzi

Banned
It's the right time to start seeing new bundles for consoles start to show up. I mean we've had the same offerings since almost a year ago lol. Love how aggressive MS is going to be with Xbox One S bundles.

Holy shit, Madden 18 bundle and 2 free games including Destiny 2 for $249?
Black Friday gonna be a bloodbath.

Theres a deal right now in Game instore in the UK. Just seen it on HotUKDeals. Crazy.

Xbox One S, FH3, Destiny 2, DOOM, Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 for £199.

Edit: beaten

jelly

It's the right time to start seeing new bundles for consoles start to show up. I mean we've had the same offerings since almost a year ago lol. Love how aggressive MS is going to be with Xbox One S bundles.

Microsoft seemed to have infinite supply of FIFA bundles and still plenty of Forza H bundles. Maybe they'll get through them soon.

I guess it would be Minecraft ripoff SKU and Shadow of Mordor bundle with maybe another SKU.

sense

Ms always has ridiculous deals that provide great value to move units. Sony never really gets aggressive with pricing and bundles as they seem to value higher profitability over unit sales.

Shiggy

Retailers may do it, but I doubt Sony will offer another official bundle with D2. The white Pro bundle is the one they're going to push this holiday. They'll have cheaper slim bundles come BF, but they'll be with other games most likely.

?
413200f9s50.jpg

Wedzi

Banned
Microsoft seemed to have infinite supply of FIFA bundles and still plenty of Forza H bundles. Maybe they'll get through them soon.

I guess it would be Minecraft ripoff SKU and Shadow of Mordor bundle with maybe another SKU.

God knows how long Sony has been offering the Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle for. I'm going to guess we'll probably get a Battlefront 2 or CoD WW2 bundle. For MS they don't have a lot of marketing deals this holiday so I expect lots of bundles like the ones offered here, next to the Shadow of War bundle of course.

jelly

Ms always has ridiculous deals that provide great value to move units. Sony never really gets aggressive with pricing and bundles as they seem to value higher profitability over unit sales.

Sony do tend to pack one game at a great price though.

Also, just last week or so.

PS4 500GB Horizon Zero Dawn or Fifa 17 '+ Dishonored 2 + Fallout 4 + Doom' £209 at Tesco.

sense

Sony do tend to pack one game at a great price though.

Also, just last week or so.

PS4 500GB Horizon Zero Dawn or Fifa 17 '+ Dishonored 2 + Fallout 4 + Doom' £209 at Tesco.
My observation is mostly looking at US and Japan territories. I agree that EU gets a lot of great deals that include multiple games. Maybe they have more wiggle room in terms of profit per console in EU.

Wedzi

Banned
Just a heads up that Destiny 2 and Madden 18 are now in stock on the Microsoft Store website if you wanted to build a bundle with those two games.

Top Bottom