• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I believe in the 1st amendment and boobs" - Clay Travis declares on CNN

Mediate article with video
dJEKNHK.png

youtube video
I won't lie, I lol'd when I saw this live.
Please lock if old.

What type of trash person do you have to be to feel comfortable saying that statement multiple times on live television?

He works for Fox [sports section] right?

The guy is an idiot and this is the garbage that CNN gets when they have morons call in to their show.

What type of trash person do you have to be to feel comfortable saying that statement multiple times on live television?

He works for Fox [sports section] right?

He probably won't for much longer.

MIMIC

Banned
Didn't know who he was until earlier today (was bored at work and ran across a video of him and Tucker Carlson).

I mean....why?

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm sure with declaring statements like this live he won't be keeping his job whether he pissed off the white house or not.
What an idiot

Dishwalla

Banned
It's weird they took some random redneck who was sitting on his front porch in the middle of nowhere Alabama smoking a Winston and put him on the air on CNN.

Audioboxer

That was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. I think because it was sounding like booze to me, and also the deadpan delivery.

Yeah I know the guys obviously a hack, but I still laughed at the thought of that going on live on air.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I watched this live and couldn't believe it, was waiting for this to start popping up in social media.

Dude double and triple downed on the comment too lol.

Was he defending the ESPN anchor here? At work and can't watch the video.
no. he was saying he's a 1st amendment absolutist and doesn't think Jemele should be fired, but since ESPN decided they wouldn't allow "conservative non-sports commentary" (by getting rid of Curt Schilling after he was massively transphobic on social media), they had to get rid of her too.

mike6467

no. he was saying he's a 1st amendment absolutist and doesn't think Jemele should be fired, but since ESPN decided they wouldn't allow "conservative non-sports commentary" (by getting rid of Curt Schilling after he was massively transphobic on social media), they had to get rid of her too.

Thanks! Sounds like this guy is just wanting attention. It's pretty apparent at this point in time that if you "tell it like it is", your fanbase is going to increase significantly.

Top Bottom