• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sucks being a single male who likes kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, [single hoarder parent], you are a cynical, undeserving shit who uses your child as leverage in arguments. Quit it. That poor child is allergic to 98% of everything, and still complains less than you do. Your kid is "wasting time" drawing, writing, playing chess, and indulging an imagination as big as all outdoors? No. You're wasting time talking to me about mortgages, church groups, and last night's game. I'd rather be friends with your kid than you, but I feel like telling you that is probably one of the fastest ways I'd end up on a watch list. So, whatever.

Look, [insensitive genius girl holding her ovaries hostage], I respect that you don't want kids for a lot of reasons. Some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is worrisome, though. Just sell me an egg. I like you so much that I want to raise another one of you to avenge my eventual wrongful death.

Look, [abusive shithead druggie ex-con relative whose kids have already learned to no longer associate with him], fuck you.

Look, [NeoGAF], I may not deserve to have my own kids, but at least give me that there are some people in the world who may not deserve the ones they have.

images

C4Lukins

I know now after reading your post, it is not a creepy thing. But that was a terrible headliner for this thread.

Fliesen

Uhm ... uhm ...

Join a gym and start working out.

am i doing this right?

sucks being a misogynist and a weirdo

also this.

I do know that there's people who in their mind put women on some kind of pedestal, but i've never seen it done about kids.

robotrock

Banned
I know now after reading your post, it is not a creepy thing. But that was a terrible headliner for this thread.

OP is still creepy actually

Look, [insensitive genius girl holding her ovaries hostage], I respect that you don't want kids for a lot of reasons. Some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is worrisome, though. Just sell me an egg. I like you so much that I want to raise another one of you to avenge my eventual wrongful death.

Oppo

look, [series of straw men] sometimes i just gotta say some shit, but just not to the actual people i have issues with, ok?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Just another Saturday night on NeoGAF. I love to refresh for this stuff. And SNES Classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom