• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SW Battlefront 2 Gameplay Videos

B00TE

This is looking damn good, can't wait for tomorrow! The Strike map looks fun, will probably spend most of my time in Galactic Assault though. Still kinda wish Supremacy was it's own game type again, but I'll live.

Adam M

I really want this to be good, looks like a proper SW game.

Too bad that there is no rating system at Origin so you have to trust in Metacritic scores

Gameplay was fine. The main complaint was content. This seems to be correcting that mistake. I'm in day one.

Yeah the gunplay was decent, though I would prefer more variations on weapons (in terms of customization/attachments). I don't need BF4-levels of stuff, but at least a few different scopes or whatever. I also hope that the TTK is a bit higher, but that's not as huge of a deal.

EDIT - And my biggest gripe was the TOTAL lack of communication. Like, soldiers wouldn't be talking or chatting? Let us coordinate with our team!

Lord Phol

Glad to hear Kamino is in this. Loved that part of the movie and it was a good map in the Jedi Academy TC Movie Battles.

Yesssss. Looks great. Strike looks like something that I'll find to be a lot of fun. Bummed the Kamino gameplay is gone. Sigh.

To those worried about content because of the first game, I've been looking at everything that's included in this game and what they say is true, it is around 3x the content of the first game plus a single player campaign.

Only thing that looks weird is the flamethrower, which looked great in the recent trailer. Wonder what happened? It's especially odd cause everything else looks so good. Kinda jarring. I can deal though.

noomi

Pretty excited for this, shame I missed out on the EA pre-order. Will wait for open beta and pre-order later down the line now.

Not understanding why they cut-off EA beta for pre-orders...

bombshell

This looks amazing. Lets hope there's enough content unlike last time.

Hope? We pretty much already know that it has much more content this time. There's the story campaign, which was completely absent in the first. Then there's the below image from an official video that shows how much more content the MP has.

8JaGuJ2.png

SomTervo

Hope? We pretty much already know that it has much more content this time. There's the story campaign, which was completely absent in the first. Then there's the below image from an official video that shows how much more content the MP has.

8JaGuJ2.png

Wow, this is really great. Day one buy for me I think.

Can't believe there's split screen still in there; we're blessed.

Gleethor

The jack drags video really highlights how lazy it was to just copy and paste the rebel insignia and use it for the resistance symbol.

Top Bottom