• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Costume Thread

Izuna

Banned

This is thread for any cool costumes you find, whether irl or from reddit (XD), or costumes you are making yourself.

Hopefully we can share our own costumes on this amazing holiday.

---

Right now, I'm looking to do a couples costume unless I have a better idea. Mary Poppins and the Chimney Sweep.

76e5663f55ab6a642b9e51fd6a171177.jpg

My partner in crime has already done her costume before so I just need mine, but we have time to get some other ideas.

I've been in kind of a meh mood over Halloween so I'm not sure what I'll do, but I have enough of a beard and curly hair, so if I let it grow and maybe get a wig I'll go as Bob Ross.

Would really like to do some kind of Cosplay but I really don't have the time.
I also enjoy couples costumes but don't have anyone down to do that this year.

Will probably help a friend of mine with her Rem costume.
We just need to finish up the morning star and find her a good wig, really.

I still think the highlight of my costume "career" was when I made my then girlfriend a Madame Leota table she would sit in and I was the hatbox ghost and we scared kids and adults alike because they thought she was a prop until she started talking.

I would do something for halloween, but its lost its luster. Kids dont trick or treat like they used to anymore or at all, and even adult just dont care for it much. I troed to do a horror movie night a few years running, but couldnt get any interest.

shandy706

Don't know if I'll dress up. Last time I dressed up for Halloween was 6 years ago.

The last time before that was like 12 to 13 years lol.

My kids are going as Strawberry Kiss (Shopkins) and a Fireman. They are begging me to dress up as a werewolf this year and scare people when they come to our house lol.. Last year we had like over 200 people trick or treat our house. Knowing that I might have to do something more this year.

I would do something for halloween, but its lost its luster. Kids dont trick or treat like they used to anymore or at all, and even adult just dont care for it much. I troed to do a horror movie night a few years running, but couldnt get any interest.

Our neighborhood is lit for halloween. People drive to our hood and drop kids off. Its as big if not bigger than when I grew up in the 80s.

Izuna

Banned

Coming from the UK Halloween was always kinda shite, but I'll be in Tokyo and hopefully celebrating with a bunch of Americans, so it's gunna be big for me this year.

Ultima_5

I think my girlf wants to do a couples costume but I’m not sure. We thought about doing a black and white movie character kinda thing. I’m gonna got up goodwill to find a black sport coat then figure out how to do my make up/what to do with my beard

Watevaman

My girl and I are going to a party so I need a costume. I'm planning right now on making a Witch-King helm from LotR. I made a shitty one a few years ago out of a beer case but I want this one to be a bit more permanent.

smisk

Keeping an eye on this thread. I usually don't put much effort in and always come up with something shitty at the last minute. I actually have plans this year and no idea what to dress up as..

judhudson

I just finished sewing this and completed the boots two weeks ago. Meeting up with a Luigi over this coming weekend. Loved this fantastically great but bad movie.

Bzh5ao0.jpg

I'm going to be a Ghostbuster this year. Almost everything will be hand made. I've already used PVC and welding goggles to make a mask and I've started getting together some of the other pieces I'll need. The only store bought item I have will be the Proton Pack from Spirit Halloween. That's arriving this weekend. Once it comes I'll take a picture of myself to share here.

Izuna

Banned
I just finished sewing this and completed the boots two weeks ago. Meeting up with a Luigi over this coming weekend. Loved this fantastically great but bad movie.

Bzh5ao0.jpg

Oh cool :D

Hopefully we get more people sharing theirs. Chimney Sweep is easy af so I have time to prepare a better idea if I have one.

I wanted to do Casper meets Wendy but she doesn't know the film ;(

Cop-out solution below!

We're just wearing our Oktoberfest outfits this year:

88HAXI0.jpg

Wow, lovely

Top Bottom