• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

60+ new PlayStation VR games coming this year and into early 2018

MattAces

Currently announced lineup of games coming soon to PS VR

Bravo Team
36635657922_67831408e7_b.jpg

Doom VFR

Gran Turismo Sport

Megaton Rainfall

Moss
34433447574_53a4e6406c_b.jpg

No Heroes Allowed!
37614619386_6f964e366b_b.jpg

Obduction
37630415542_057c507bc6_b.jpg

Pixeljunk VR: Dead Hungry

Stifled

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
35389106065_0c57b4404d_b.jpg

The Inpatient

More:
  • Anamorphine
  • Ark Park
  • Blade And Soul: Table Arena – Ncsoft Corporation
    BladeSoul_1.png
  • Brain Voyagers
  • CoolpaintVR
  • CubeWorks
  • DragonBlast VR
  • Dream Angling
  • Drunkn Bar Fight
    ss_025fd06b917e57fc2157ab69c79b7bfd89fe830d.600x338.jpg
  • DWVR
  • End Space
  • Fishing Master
  • Flatline: Experience the Other Side
  • Ghosts in the Toybox
  • Gunheart – Drifter Entertainment
  • Hex Tunnel
  • Hopalong: The Badlands
  • Justice League VR
  • Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothin' But Net
  • Quar Infernal Machines
  • RadianVR
  • Rec Room
  • Run Dorothy Run
  • Sculptrvr
  • Serious Soccer
  • Shooty Fruitie
  • Snow Fortress
  • Stardrone VR
  • Super Amazeballs
  • Survios
  • The Rabbit Hole
  • Virtual Engagement Confronting Fears
  • VR Apocalypse

Coming in 2018
Golem
36992135773_9b13273a7f_b.jpg

The American Dream
37630415772_e0388c1df3_b.jpg

Torn
37630416152_13292b2ee2_b.jpg

Xing: The Land Beyond
36992135473_ca4b677719_b.jpg

Other 2018 games

• Alvo
  • Blasters of the Universe
  • Chainman
  • Dead Secret
  • Dragonflight VR
  • Drone Fighters
  • Dungeon Chess
  • End of the Beginning
  • Knockout League
    ss_ddb6d7130bc304e5bcb166ecc04f793dca832166.600x338.jpg
  • Penn & Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary and Underhanded (including Desert Bus)
  • Pixel Ripped 1989

Betty

Banned
That's a lot of games!

I'm still hoping Fallot 4 comes to PSVR, maybe Bethesda are waiting to see how Skyrim does.

That's a lot of games!

I'm still hoping Fallot 4 comes to PSVR, maybe Bethesda are waiting to see how Skyrim does.

It's pretty bad timing for Skyrim so soon after the SE. That was already the second time I've bought Skyrim.

Hopefully it does well.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Glad to see the support going into 2018 and beyond. Hopefully a price drop with the newer models/bundles too to top it off.

MattAces

Thanks, that sucks though. I played a 100 hours or so in the last few months so that saps my motivation to start yet another new save.

What about mods? I'm only interested in the new survival mode.

I believe that won't be in. I don't think there's official information out there yet.
The fact that they could even get it running on a standard PS4 is a miracle.

Honest question: people care about VR?

I know it's quite shocking, but unfortunately for you, Yes.

paulogy

That's a lot of games left to come in 2017!

When many other folks seem to be staying out of the way of the big multiplatform games, it's interesting to see so many PSVR titles releasing for the holidays.

Taker666

I wish someone would hurry up and make an Endless Ocean rip-off for PSVR.

World of Diving was supposed to be be coming but is nowhere to be seen (and frankly..it didn't get great reviews anyway).

I mean, you'd think the fact that both VR and scuba diving require a big mask to be smacked on your face and both have a limited FOV...that scuba games should be a no brainer.

Ocean Descent was a nice little demo but surely someone must be making an actual game?

I wish someone would solve the locomotion problem. Games such as Doom, Skyrim, and all the other shooters deserve a free roaming mode, but instead we're locked behind teleportation.

I find that inexcusable.

Let it go guys, Jesus. Giving the responses you did is why we get posts like that in the first place.

As it is, these look awesome, and Skyrim VR is starting to grow on me despite negative press impressions.

Betty

Banned
I wish someone would solve the locomotion problem. Games with Doom, Skyrim, and all the other shooters deserve a free roaming mode, but itsead we're locked behind teleportation.

I find that inexcusable.

Skyrim has locomotion, just like Resident Evil 7, it's just that for the demo they showed off to journalists Skyrim had the teleportation mode on to reduce motion sickness.

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

As it is, these look awesome, and Skyrim VR is starting to grow on me despite negative press impressions.

A lot of the negative press, on PSVR at least, was the teleporting aspect, I think when people try the normal movement in the final game it'll be looked upon more favourably.

Skyrim has locomotion, just like Resident Evil 7, it's just that for the demo they showed off to journalists Skyrim had the teleportation mode on to reduce motion sickness.

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks. The information behind the port has been confusing.

I wish someone would solve the locomotion problem. Games such as Doom, Skyrim, and all the other shooters deserve a free roaming mode, but instead we're locked behind teleportation.

I find that inexcusable.

Wait Skyrim doesn't give you a choice to free roam? Seriously?

I loathe teleportation and don't need it.

Edit: phew, answered above.

Top Bottom