• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some minor new KH3 info thanks to Nomura's surprise appearance at a SE cafe opening.

Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary Commemorative Campaign Preview Night at Square Enix Café Osaka
gallery_58812_1974_53877.jpg
Square Enix held a Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary Commemorative Campaign Preview Night at the Square Enix Café Osaka in Japan today (October 13th, 2017) to celebrate the Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary, as well as to celebrate the Square Enix é Osaka's grand opening in Japan, which is happening tomorrow October 14th, 2017.

The series director Tetsuya Nomura and executive producer Shinji Hashimoto made a surprise appearance during the event. Nomura gave some comments about character information and costume designs for Kingdom Hearts III as well as the future of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross].

The info and many images at the source: http://kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts...paign-preview-night-at-square-enix-café-osaka

GrizzNKev

Banned
Can someone explain to me why offering very precise measurements of characters seems commonplace in Japanese entertainment?

KyleCross

Huh, Sora is the same height I am. That's two fictional characters that my short ass can relate to (the other being Wolverine).

NoKisum

Every time I get the idea that the game is farther along than most of us think it is, stuff like this just makes me think it's... not.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
They seriously aren't going to wrap everything up with this game? Come on now.

Also Sora is very short.

He's also only like, 15 years old. Riku got a lot taller between the first and second game going from 15 to 16. My best friend was around 5'5'' at that age and was 6'1'' by 18.

Fou-Lu

What's wrong with tweaking wardrobes? It's not like it says anything at all about how far the game is along.

Eylos

Banned
Did we not already seen their design in 2.8 demo?

I always wondered how sea salt ice cream taste.
Anybody on gaf tried one?
Me too.

About kh3 the game probably Will have few CGs, so the wardrobe thing shouldnt be a problem i think

Sea Salt ice cream isn't that bad at all. At least I'm very sure I had it.

It's actually pretty good!
I hear ya but this is from the site itself:
KH13 said:
The costume of Kairi and Riku are not quite done as they're evolving everyday, they will have a hood.
That's what a few have been mentioning here.

Malyse

Union Cross' story will not be completed in KH3 (not everything will be said in KH3)

FFS. I've literally been playing this since 2013 and it's still not going to be wrapped by KH3?
No, you saw their KH2 design, same as Sora. These are the KH3 designs

Code:
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/20e7823ad4eb6f0944e7510a0a076565/tumblr_oetffbGprC1t234ouo1_1280.png[/img]

Top Bottom