• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces X Hooters collaboration begins 10/16: Special Chili Dog Set, Dance

Forkball

I hope you remember the ground-breaking announcement of a Hooters X Sonic Forces crossover from last month.

The day is soon upon us. Starting tomorrow, you can order special items and get swag at participating Hooters in Japan.

Japanese page
YHDLs9p.jpg

From 10/16 to 12/10, participating Hooters in Japan will sell a special chili dog set. You can only order it from 3 PM to 5 PM, you know, when everyone eats lunch. Purchasing the set also nets you one of four coasters. You cannot pick the coaster. There will also be Sonic decorations in the restaurants.

And perhaps most exciting, at dinner time the Hooters girls will do a special dance to the Sonic Forces theme Fist Bump.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Hooters girls dancing to Sonic music feat. Douglas Robb from Hoobastank

what a world

nampad

I hope someone records the dance. We need to preserve this historical moments for all the generations after us.

Narroo

...................Oh dear god...I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed by association to video games before in my life.

This can't be real, it just can't.

Shifty

Classy. Very classy.

Also yeah the 'dog itself looks pitiful.
And raw onion is the work of the devil.

MrBS

I want a chilli dog so bad right now, not eat at hooters bad but I'll have to make right on this at some point ;)

GamerJM

Banned
I'm convinced everything about this game, from the marketing to the song decisions to the story to the character creator, is deliberately made to be as stupid as possible and lean in on all of the aspects of Sonic that people mock in an effort to create a game that will get popular off people streaming themselves playing it on Twitch.

Dot-N-Run

If the dogs in the promo pics looks that pathetic I can't imagine it in real life. How do you cheap do you have to be to skimp out on the size of a hot dog? I've seen lunchables with more meat than that. And then selling it for that price? What a scam.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Evilkazzzz

Neo Member
And perhaps most exciting, at dinner time the Hooters girls will do a special dance to the Sonic Forces theme Fist Bump.

That would be legitimately the most cringe inducing thing I've ever seen.

. . .I kinda want to go to one just to see. And I'm not even a particularly big sonic fan.

Edit: Oh wait. Japan only. They get to have all the fun.

Top Bottom