• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Origins - Framerate test (PS4Pro)

Theorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkdbN3yzGQk&t=0s

1080p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKiBuBxbaBA&t=0s

Looks like the game is hurting abit when in cutscenes. Rest looks pretty solid.

Higher quality vids.

https://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_ps4_pro_videos_of_aco-19620_en.html

Assassin's Creed Origins will be available later this week but we thought you might like to see the game in action on PS4 Pro before its official release. Inside you'll find spoiler-free videos showing some gameplay elements but above all some nice strolls in the beautiful landscapes of the game. This is without a doubt the most gorgeous Assassin's Creed game to date, bringing Ubisoft's series on par with (or at least very close to) technical references such as Horizon: Zero Dawn, no less. Enjoy!
Note: Our version of the game does include the Day One patch.

Tyaren

So, are there two Pro modes? One resolution and one performance mode?
I hope there is downsampling on HDTVs as well.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Still no word wether or not the PS4Pro Verison supports HDR? I only found info confirming it for XBoneX

SJRB

Gold Member
What the.. can you customize Bayek's hair and beard from the get-go?

That'd be awesome.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Hey Blimblim !

Are there Pro mode settings like favor resolution or performance ?
How loud is the console during gameplay ?

thanks
No specific modes. Console was pretty quiet, not silent but not horizon's menu loud thankfully.

Any idea about the resolutions of the game overall?
Sorry I suck at pixel counting, I'll leave that to the pros at df. Image quality is great, that's for sure.

22687668_10159434689635632_2363247358923001850_n.jpg

I’m playing the game now... it seriously feels like the fresh reset that the franchise needed :)

Pjsprojects

That looks good to me,was hoping to go with the Pro version on this game. My PC can't do 4K and my tv being a large 4k HDR jobbie means Creed in comfort.

AGITΩ

im more curious on how bad, if at all, this will run on the Base PS4. Not feeling the need to get a Pro yet for only 2 games i have.

AGITΩ;252808362 said:
im more curious on how bad, if at all, this will run on the Base PS4. Not feeling the need to get a Pro yet for only 2 games i have.

Imagine Xbox One. I'm guessing it will be 900p on both PS4 and X1.

Looks like AC is buggy still, which is a shame considering it had longer in development. Jim Sterling's new preview has a boat glitching out and flying up and down in the sky at the end of his video lol.

Performance seems to be about on par with most of the other AC games.

Drewfonse

No specific modes. Console was pretty quiet, not silent but not horizon's menu loud thankfully.

Sorry I suck at pixel counting, I'll leave that to the pros at df. Image quality is great, that's for sure.

So the game defaults to 4K-ish on Pro if you have a 4K TV?

22687668_10159434689635632_2363247358923001850_n.jpg

I'm playing the game now... it seriously feels like the fresh reset that the franchise needed :)
I've been down on Assassins Creed games for awhile now but I enjoyed Watch Dogs 2 and when I heard the devs decided to design it more like Witcher 3 game it intrigued me. If the PC version runs well I think I'll have to buy it because I still have some good memories of playing older AC games around Christmas time.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
along with back compat, a sleeker design, and a 4k player...i'll take it

Good, they delivered a good product given the budget and the different constraints. It almost feels like that it happened shocked you ;).

Seriously, it is a good console, but not an impossible to conceive beast that is surprising even the hyped fans by just how incredible it is.

Top Bottom