• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total Recall: 3 boobs or 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelseph

In Total Recall, the alien had 3 boobs, right?
Why then are there conflicting pictures online. Some show her with 3 boobs, some show her with 4. Were there different theatrical versions or is this an elaborate photoshop hoax?

Ferrio

Banned
CD22FEFD1F62A9.jpg

THERE ARE FOUR BOOBS!

That's crazy. It was on TV the other night and I recited the line "You make wish I had three hands" along with the perv on the screen.

JdFoX187

Banned
For some reason, I read this thread, Mass Effect is the first thing that comes to mind. We need a four-boobed alien in Mass Effect 2.

Arhal_Katarn

Get your ass to mars
G G Get your ass to mars
G G Get your ass to mars
G G G G G G get your ass to mars.

total_recall_12.jpg
[/IMG

]

Now whoever you are get ready for the big suprise

Do you think this is the real quaid? It is!

I love this film it's my favorite arny flick.

joelseph

If the 4 boob shot is photoshopped, why would someone change a 3 boob picture to 4? After 3 boobs does adding more make the chest inherently better?

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Arhal_Katarn said:
Get your ass to mars
G G Get your ass to mars
G G Get your ass to mars
G G G G G G get your ass to mars.

total_recall_12.jpg
[/IMG

" Cohogen, give these people air!!"

AntoneM

joelseph said:
If the 4 boob shot is photoshopped, why would someone change a 3 boob picture to 4? After 3 boobs does adding more make the chest inherently better?
The real question is; why stop at 4?

Can a woman have pi boobs?

That'd be something. I will spend the next hour of my life, thinking and sketching what I think that would ultimately look like.

I can tell you already. It will be hot.

Arhal_Katarn

I am not me then who the hell am I?

So whatever your name is, get ready for a big surprise: YOU are not YOU, You are ME.

Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've probably got a wet towel wrapped around your head.:lol :lol :lol :lol

I gotta go watch this again now.

Kiyamon

If I remember correctly when I read the book, over 15 years ago.. it should be four.

BTW the book was much better and much more descriptively graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom