• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Really weird problem with Internet Explorer and Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapages

Ok this is just weird. I usually end up having to restart my laptop whenever someone calls due to conflict with my wireless...

Well anyway this is really weird... After restarting my laptop. Whenever I start up internet explorer 8 or firefox 3.0, they crash after a few seconds... Its so bad that it sometimes the window don't even open...

Regardless of this Google's chrome is working right now and I am typing from there....

So I have no clue what's wrong as I just did a virus scan yesterday and nothing came up...

Any clue you guys???

EDIT: Firefox in Safe mode doesn't even work either....

System restore could not work due to system error or something... :(

Zapages

Ok I tried again the system restore and it is not working at all. :(

This really sucks... :(

Please guys help... Fire fox nor IE 8 work... They just crash when start up. I am betting something they share is wrong in my computer to cause this...

I just did a virus scan and still no results....

Zapages

Just did a scan with Nod 32 and came up with nothing.. I mean nothing... WTF? Is wrong with the IE 8 and Firefox. :( ;_;

Zapages

You guys are going to be really confused by this... I created a new profile on my laptop and magically IE 8 and FF 3 are working again... Which is really strange in the first place... But when I go to my original profile they don't work anymore.

I checked with Kakraskey (SP?) trial version for viruses and I found nothing... So I have no clue. I guess one of my profile file got corrupted and it is causing all this problem right now. :|

I guess I am going to move all of my documents between the two profiles and end up deleting my original profile...

On another note, can anyone here please find or make this a bit higher resolution aka 1440x900.. That would be real awesome. Thank you. :)

http://wallpaperstock.net/a-dark-starry-night_wallpapers_7302_1280x1024_1.html

Aw man, you're.... you're totally right. Why'd I do that?.....

you changed my perspective on things man....

*thinks about the meaning of life*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom