• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give PhoenixDark an AVATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may, or may not know, Mr. Dark made an avatar bet with me about the domestic gross of AVATAR the movie:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18412796&postcount=163

PhoenixDark said:
If I win, you use whatever avatar I choose for you. If I lose, I use whatever avatar you choose for me.

Avatar won't cross $250 million in the US

I wish that I could personally think of something fitting on my own, but I can't. So, I thought this would be a great chance to get the NeoGAF collective together and give him a deservedly monumental avatar.

Some suggestions so far have been:

Some poorly drawn fanpics of Na'vi, and in the same vain...

harSon said:
mv554x.jpg

2ednw3l.png

I found these on Deviant Art. There's a bunch of people who have taken their picture and turned themselves into Navi, I personally think doing the same with PD's real life picture would yield the best avatar (No pun intended).

Do we have a real life picture of PD?

517066_cc_200x200.jpg

Cameron Crowe

I would love for it to be animated in some way, but my attempts at making an animated .gif have failed miserably. So gaf...I put the fate of PhoenixDark's avatar in your hands. Post suggestions, pics, animations, and comments on others suggestions and well try to come to a consensus by the end of the weekend.

gdt

It'd be great if you used a real picture of PD, AVATAR-ize it, and hit it with some text.

And I thought he said it would gross $300 WW MAX?

PSGames

Whatever you choose should be embarrassing. That Xzibit avatar is in the right direction but not quite humilating enough :lol

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Didn't think it'd translate well to avatar size:

aa7wgx.jpg

But oh does it ever.

edit: I third this, btw.

gdt5016 said:
It'd be great if you used a real picture of PD, AVATAR-ize it, and hit it with some text.

And I thought he said it would gross $300 WW MAX?

I think he did say that, but the official bet was about the domestic gross.

ToxicAdam

I know there is a picture of PD floating somewhere on the intenet. I can't access the bore from work, but it would be epic if someone could Na'vize his face.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
alr1ghtstart said:

If someone could edit her doing the 'rawr' part then that would be pretty great. :lol

(I'd try it but if someone attempts it they'd certainly beat me.)

edit: harSon, jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom