• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

To make something plural you add "s," not an apostrophe followed by "s." In this case you was add "es."

Edit: Actually, in this case the 3DS should be singular. How many people have multiple 3DS units to trade in?

Jesus H. Christ. I thought by now the record-breaking sales of the DS and the enormous popularity of the Wii would teach you folks that you don't fucking underestimate Nintendo, but some never learn.

Is Gamestop giving more than the system is worth? Or is this your way of saying the 3DS is going to suck going by Nintendo's E3 presser?

BJK

True pimps can afford Vita and 3DS.

(I'd say at least wait for Nintendo's press conference, but obvious troll is obvious.)

So because the other system is the same price, that means you should waste your money getting rid of 3DS to pay full price again?

idwl

hahahaha, I'm glad I waited. It all depends on the games not the price to me. If nintendo show some amazing games for 3DS tomorrow, I'll get the 3DS soon. If not NGP this year and 3DS after the revision

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I put my 3DS money aside to fund the NGP (and in hopes for a better 3DS lineup). Turns out, it's all paid in full now. I like it when things work out.

ferr

Vita isn't even in 3D what's the big deal. Also has only ONE screen, way to screw that up, Sony.

I am considering trading in my PSP-3000 and DS Lite for a 3DS though. Amazon would give me $115 for my white 3000 unit like $50 for my DS Lite...and that combined with the $50 worth of Amazon gift cards I can redeem via my Chase Amazon card makes the 3DS a very interesting proposition.

It's only my hoarding ways that's making me tempted to keep my PSP...but with the Go I haven't touch my 3000 in months.

Nope:

Zelda-Ocarina-Time-3DS-E3-1-450x273.jpg

But I will get Vita if there is an FF7 remake for it.

Futureman

Nintendo is going to rape everyone's face with the onslaught of 3DS titles announced.

Selling it MIGHT make sense though. If GS gives more than $200... then you could trade it in for ~$215, and then buy it back for $200 after Nintendo lowers the price during their conference.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Mario 3DS is comin this Year, so no. And from the software announcement side i expect way bigger things from the 3rd tomorrow.

vazel

Banned
Door2Dawn said:
What the fuck is this game faqs? Get this console war bullshit out of here.
This is more of Wario64's... humor. Just wait until his next bomba or goozex is dying jokes. Which apparently no one ever gets tired of.

I know this is a joke thread (lol), but if tomorrow Nintendo can't seriously show me an incentive to keep their $250 handheld, then yes I will sell it for a Vita.

Top Bottom