• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

moby-222.jpg

Moby is awesome, we should all agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EifDb4GYs&ob=av2e

Agreed. Bought Play first due to a recommendation by my 8th grade english teacher and he's been awesome ever since. Hotel's probably my favorite album, followed closely by 18.

clemenx

Banned
When "Extreme Ways" kicks in The Bourne Ultimatum when the TV is saying that his body hasn't been found is the most satisfying shit ever.

notsol337

marked forever
No cussing for google. Did everyone forget that?

I hate censorship and all, but gaf needs google. EviLore cannot pay for bandwidth on lolz alone!

Yikes.

Anywho, if you pick up his 18 B-Sides + DVD set make sure you watch all of the DVD, there's some hilarious bits tucked in there. Seeing the behind the scenes of his daily life, work, and former tea shop are interesting as well.

Mr. Fish Interview

So, so random.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Poor Salsa :(.

Mods don't like Moby.

I actually took the time to figure out how to rip the audio track of a DVD, convert it to MP3, and chop it up into separate tracks just to get the live audio from the concert section of the DVD.

I don't think half of the programs I used are even devleoped anymore.

Bread

Banned
clemenx said:
When "Extreme Ways" kicks in The Bourne Ultimatum when the TV is saying that his body hasn't been found is the most satisfying shit ever.
Fuck yes, that scene gives me chills everytime.

moby-222.jpg

AbsoluteZero said:
Agreed. Bought Play first due to a recommendation by my 8th grade english teacher and he's been awesome ever since. Hotel's probably my favorite album, followed closely by 18.
Yes! Hotel is damn fine, and is generally way too underappreciated.

jvalioli

notsol337 said:
No cussing for google. Did everyone forget that?

I hate censorship and all, but gaf needs google. EviLore cannot pay for bandwidth on lolz alone!
I don't think cursing is against the rules or else we would have auto censorship like we did years ago

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
jvalioli said:
I don't think cursing is against the rules or else we would have auto censorship like we did years ago

We need to have this shit cleared up. There was a sticky for a while but it was pretty crap.

X26

Banned
tehbible said:
what happens when you get banned? are you perm banned? a scary thought...

well usually you get a smug and condescending message from the mod who banned you

chessnut

What's wrong with moby? He has a couple of good songs (why does my heart feel so bad, natural blues, porcelain, etc..).

Piano

Banned
Whoa man why was Salsa banned?

I used to be REALLY into Moby. Sort of lost its luster since my angsty late teens but I still really enjoy some of the stuff he puts out. Off his newest album I was particularly affected by 'Hope is Gone'

Such a hauntingly beautiful song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom