• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play-Asia Listing Metal Gear Solid for Vita (Not HD Collection)

Chittagong

Gold Member
Since when has Play-Asia had an inside track to Sony info - didn't Sony threaten to sue them for their import biz with PSP?

They did kill Lik-Sang, and threatened to do the same with Play-Asia which is why to this day they don't carry PSP imports to Europe. Bastards.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I hope the subtitle is Diamond Dogs, it sounds badass.

Spiegel

I think that listing is there since the NGP unveiling when Kojima showed the MGS4 demo.

Lost Planet 2 is there too.

Broken, Dungeon Defenders,... all have [tentative] and were unveiled at the same NGP conference.

Peff

I think that listing is there since the NGP unveiling when Kojima showed the MGS4 demo.

Broken, Dungeon Defenders,... all have [tentative] and were unveiled at the same NGP conference.

Yeah, googling it shows an August 2011 thread that has a link to it.

probably just a typo listing for the MGS HD collection Vita, but if it IS a new MGS Vita...HELL YES

need to scrub myself clean of the taintedness that is Metal-Gear-Cry...er i mean Revengence....

Shtof

MGS5 Vita exclusive, calling it now.

Kojima is the only one awesome/insane enough to do it.

SeanNoonan

Whatever happened to the rumour that there was a 360 version being built based on the Windows port..?

I'd settle for that on Vita.

...or I'd be happy playing Twin Snakes somewhere other than the Gamecube/Wii.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Play-Asia is pretty good about not putting up junk listings I believe.

probably just a typo listing for the MGS HD collection Vita, but if it IS a new MGS Vita...HELL YES

need to scrub myself clean of the taintedness that is Metal-Gear-Cry...er i mean Revengence....
They've had the Collection skus on the website for a while though already.

Raonak

Banned
Was listening to PS Nation, and torgo said he connected the dots and he's pretty sure kojima will be making an apperence at the sony conference.

Project Ogre: Metal Gear Solid Origins = MG1/MG2 Remake
need moar solid snake.

Xpliskin

I really hope this isn't the only kojima productions announcement, it'd be underwhelming.

I've missed 3rd birthday, FF, revelations, peace walker and now possibly another MGS

Some people just don't want to buy hanhelds, my PC/console backlog is already huge.
It'll be covering dust.

But I have to admit this is the best way to sell a system, making an exclusive MGS game on it.

I hope there is some credence to that listing. Would absolutely love a proper Vita MGS. Still waiting for Portable Ops (NTSC) to be compatible with Vita :(

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Is nobody reading this post? Lol.

Top Bottom