• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony set to unveil two new games at GamesCom

Update:

http://www.psu.com/a016264/Confirmed--Sony-to-reveal-two-new-title-at-Gamescom

According to the schedule, one of the games is from a “Japan Studio,” while the other is apparently a new “Move IP.”

According to a European site, Playfront

Sony will present at GamesCom in August at least two new and previously unannounced titles, as appears from the invitations to the event of the publisher.

Quantic Dream's Beyond: Two Souls will apparently be absent, the title should not prevail on the show floor. Special performances for visitors are not at least planned.

On Tuesday, the official press conference held by Sony, with the most titles are also visible.

Guess away!

Drago

I don't really have any guesses but I just hope the new games are good.

Maybe a Tokyo Jungle localization announcement? I dunno, would localizations count?

Takao

Banned
Gran Turismo Vita officially announced?

I don't really have any guesses but I just hope the new games are good.

Maybe a Tokyo Jungle localization announcement? I dunno, would localizations count?

Tokyo Jungle's localization was announced years ago.

Order

Jak and Daxter 4 as a Vita exclusive and Ratchet and Clank Handheld Job for Vita

I will now be disappointed

Herb

Banned
from Guerilla games
from Sucker Punch

As much as I want to see their next projects, I kinda hope it isn't. The Last of Us should be their last PS3 game (unless they want to release The Last Guardian at Christmas 2013). I want Guerilla working on PS4, especially if the rumor of it being an RPG is true.

Invizimals Vita because it's disappointing enough to be true.

Um, what? Invizimals is actually pretty popular in Europe, so whether you like the series or not, announcing a Vita installment would be a positive move.

And that's why I don't think it'll happen. I predict that Sony will keep their E3 strategy going strong and the best the Vita will get are more PS3/Vita cross-compatible games. I hope they prove me wrong but there's no reason for me to believe they know what they're doing.

ReaperXL7

My best guess is GG and media molecule, they are probably the two with the most time worked on their new projects....though I would have thought their focus would be on PS4 by now, though it could be similar to ND where they both have gain second teams that are working on both PS3, and PS4.

I'm not expecting much for Vita unless it's crossplat at this point.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sony brings it and we arthe hugs. intellignent thanks you.

shootyhoo8u8dy.gif

Top Bottom