• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest single posts on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Post your favourite funny posts. Link the thread if you can.

From the Octomom sex tape thread:
1335875862_octomom-article.jpg

Why are her eyebrows censored?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37608413

From Ryan Gosling directorial debut thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489087

From iPhone 5 OT:
You put as much effort into the op as apple did to the iphone 5.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=491037

From Adele Sex Tape thread:
Rolling in the deep.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463417

Also, there was an awesome recent one from Electric Fire Blanket, but I can't find it. Is that their name, or is it the other way round?

Fry

I always wanted to find the post where some guy humiliates a girl that is bragging about herself in a thread that has nothing to do with what she was posting.

That was funny as shit.

Moppet13

What about that post from a guy who only posted like 3 times, he called another gaffer out on some bullshit stories he made up about screwing his girlfriend or something? I can't remember if it was funny or just epic.

Takao

Banned
I always wanted to find the post where some guy humiliates a girl that is bragging about herself in a thread that has nothing to do with what she was posting.

That was funny as shit.

I'm guessing: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25253656

What about that post from a guy who only posted like 3 times, he called another gaffer out on some bullshit stories he made up about screwing his girlfriend or something? I can't remember if it was funny or just epic.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41235061#post41235061

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This one:

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

It was just so random.

Amory

blame space put some dudes avatar in the toilet which was hilarious for some reason, but I forget the progression

jaxword

That night when someone figured out the coding to make one post reach into another post. So much chaos and drama when everyone else learned how and started graffiti'ing each other.

I forget who figured it out, though.

I also remember another one. Some blonde girl that posted a picture of herself in bikini to proof that she dried up really well after her teen years, explaining in detail how her life had been in her ugly teen years/how it is now in her pretty years. In some thread that had nothing to do with posting pictures of oneself.

Yes! Yes! The thread I'm thinking of was in the past 12 months. She uses the thread as a vehicle to post pictures and get compliments from other posters. Then someone came along and absolutely ripped into her. Amazing stuff.

Eideka

Banned
This one :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31605524&postcount=402

When I used to take protein powder I used to fart like an absolute demon, they were monstrosities of biblical proportions, could clear a room in 5 seconds flat - horrendous! The worst thing is that I had to fart all the time, gas was bad as, anyway I worked at a desk.

I used to take toilet breaks every couple of hours to go and let them rip and I'd have so much built up that I could do 30 - 45 second non stop farts.

Anyway, this one day at work we were hella busy and I literally couldn't get away from my desk for the whole day. This fucken gas bomb had built up inside of me like you wouldn't believe... Imagine 10 dead bodies cooking in an enclosed space in the sun for a week and times that by 50 and you might get an idea of what was building up inside of me, anyway my guts were rumbling like a fucken freight train by the end of the day.

I had to stay back late and it ended up being just me and my boss left in the office, this happened often and usually I could just sit at my desk and he would stay in his office. I thought I was safe, I was busy as sin and I wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as I could because it was getting late and the toilet was a while away, so I took the risk of dropping my guts slowly and steadily for the next five minutes at my desk.

My god, it was a silent bitch, but it burned like hot coals as the toxic hot air slowly moved out of my guts and into the atmosphere around me and boy oh boy, I don't think I've ever smelled anything so disgustingly fucken rank in my life. Just as I'm finishing up, red faced and embarrassed enough that something so fucked up came from inside of me, my boss walks out of his office to come talk to me. I sit there thinking "fuck fuck fuck shit shit there's no way he's not gonna smell it, no way no way" he walks up to me, there is this disgusting pungent aroma in the air around me just hanging there, I'm so embarrassed and shitting myself, will he stay and pretend he can't smell it, what will he say (he's one of these ultra professional, never joke around ultra conservative old guy types), there is only me and him in the office and so there is no one else to blame it on. He must be thinking I fucken shit myself or something.

Anyway, his nose sorta wrinkles a little bit, I can see him taking a whiff, I can see his eyes water a little bit as he goes to talk it looks like he almost gags, in my head I'm thinking "oh my fuck but I'm also fucking pissing myself" and he forces out real quick. "I'll ask you about this tomorrow, go home, it's getting late".

Hahahaha!! Oh god.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Why are these girls all lined up outside a bookstore at 11PM? It's not the latest Harry Potter or Twilight novel; it's a new bestseller for young adults that has tongues wagging over its controversial use of race.

In "Save the Pearls" from Victoria Foyt, a far flung future sees a society in which ultraviolet radiation from the destruction of the ozone layer causes darker skinned peoples to be healthier and placed in positions of power. Lighter skinned peoples are lower on the social rungs, with whites, or "pearls," on the bottom. Those who cannot have children by the age of 22 are cut off from government services, with "coals" (or blacks) having the highest rate of reproduction and "pearls" at the bottom. Foyt maintains the premise merely turns the table on standard concepts of racism. Critics believe that it's subverting young minds.

"This is astonishing," says Miranda Harper, a mother of 3 who has come to protest the book opening. Harper, who is black, says that the book is the latest incarnation of old racist ideas. "It's just miscegenation fears all over again."

Many readers don't agree.

"I think this book is, like, a real good look at what, like, things are actually happening and going to happen," said one 16 year old girl who refused to be named. "Like, we have a black president, y'know? So it's not like things are bad for black people. And Russel is the only black guy in our class but all the other girls want to go out with him because he's really funny, like, Mellisa says she made out with him last week."

"Skank," she added.

"I think the political correctness police are afraid that their double standards are being exposed. They're sexualizing our children and saying that blacks are sexier," said one middle aged man who enjoys young adult novels. "When Eden [the protagonist] and Bramford [her black boyfriend] engage in biblical relations... It... it really... It makes you think. Excuse me."

The debate has gone beyond the bookstore and to a national stage.

"We could not believe the content of the book," said Shelinda McCormick of the Southern Poverty Law Center. McCormick, who is black, went on to say, "Young adult fiction is one of the fastest growing areas of modern literature. The ideas we pass onto our next generation are important. If we tell them that blacks are 'beast like,' then will it be any surprise if they engage in racist thought later in life?"

Some public figures are defending the book however. Former Governor Sarah Palin tweeted a picture of her and her husband Todd holding newly purchased copies of the book. Included with the picture was the message, "you go sister victoria showing the sex/racist lib media whos boss. loved romance scnes ;)"

Palin's tweet sparked a firestorm of controversy, with celebrities both condemning and praising the former VP candidate.

"yo sarah i loved that part too. lets start a book club to discuss it," responded Glen Rice in a reply tweet. Rice, who is black, is a former NBA star.

At broadcast time, Sand Dollar Press, the book's publisher, refused to comment.

For NBC, this is Anne Curry.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=40385491

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom