• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could shrink anyone into a gerbil-sized pet, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All there in the title, really. They can live in your pocket. You can feed them crackers and table scraps. They'd retain their personality but their voice would be all squeaky and high-pitched. Their lifespans would likely be drastically reduced, both because of cat depredation and tiny hearts that give them the rough metabolism of mice.

I'd choose Cee Lo Green.

Cee-Lo-Green.jpg

Frankly, I find the man adorable.

cee lo green has the best teeth. they blind every camera in every photo i have seen him in.

i would put joe biden in my pocket and have him yell malarkey every time a friend spouts out a lie.

Rayis

tumblr_ls4n5dZXcD1r2iir1o1_500.jpg

Miss Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, perfect waifu turned into pet, I'd make her sing me PONPONPON for the rest of my life

If I were fetishizing it, I'd probably pick someone like Bailey Jay or Amanda Seyfried.

No, this is just about how awesome it'd be to have this individual in miniature. If this is a fetish of mine, it's wholly subconscious. Which is a distinct possibility.

It was a joke, see a fetish can also be an object or idea with some devotion or magical potency.

aj1467

Can't narrow it down to one person. I'd have the cast of Arrested Development to act out my favourite scenes.

If we had the technology/skills to shrink a living being, we would also be able to clone others.

I'd clone myself and then shrink that clone to be my pet.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
  • Republican?
  • Huge dick.
  • Really gross feet.
  • He's probably a pretty nice guy.

If I were fetishizing it, I'd probably pick someone like Bailey Jay or Amanda Seyfried.

No, this is just about how awesome it'd be to have this individual in miniature. If this is a fetish of mine, it's wholly subconscious. Which is a distinct possibility.

Yeah DeVito's pretty liberal.

I would shrink Morgan Freeman and Charlie Sheen, dress them up in white and red suits respectively, and ask them what I should do in all the situations that come up in life.

Mondriaan

So, I know very little about Cee Lo Green. He looks like a normal person.

Why would he consent to being shrunk to the size of a gerbil and having his lifespan massively reduced in order to be someone's toy? (I need this information to fully flesh out the OP's fantasy scenario in my mind.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom