• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hBpHR.jpg

itQucEOSt8zbw.gif

I know its not December yet but for those who work retail the Christmas season has been in effect for a couple weeks. I know we have a few talented and kind Photoshoppers on the board who do requests so I thought I'd make the thread. I'd like to use my old one but animated avatars are verboten :(

Rules from General Skank a Shank

All right, here are some rules.

- Check this thread frequently and confirm that you picked up your avatar. Either by putting it in your profile or saying thanks.

- I can check your post history to see if you're still posting frequently in other threads at least half a day after your avatar is done. If you still won't pick it up, I'll... think of something.

- If you don't like the av for some reason and want it edited (or you want to use someone elses), I won't be offended and will happily oblige to make sure that you'll end up liking it. I will try to follow your guidelines down to the last word and if you haven't given any, then I assume I can do whatever I want.

- If someone else creates an avatar for you and posts it here while I am working on the entire batch, I will stop working on yours. Nothing personal.

So, do we have anyone willing to tackle overly excited Batman?

MOndF.png

rgiHl.gif

VALIS

I think I lazily kept mine up until about June last time. I should've just held out the extra few months.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Anyone feel like doing some transparencies for people? Hats, candy canes, etc?

I can do some later...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Please. (something creative)

Perhaps, green and red instead of green and blueish. I'm so lazy.

Not going to wear it until after Thanksgiving. #tooearly

wmjiz.jpg

Arment

If anyone wants to give Tyrion a Santa hat I'd rock it.

If you have something more creative and hilarious feel free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom