• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Omega |OT| Fuck with Aria [Out now]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
omg18zp9l.png

omg2ofpl5.png

omg1ilr24.png

omg1lyul3.png

omg13fr0a.png

omg2krubi.png

omg1d7rdv.png

shepardvmqcs.png

faridmon

What a great OP. I am not intrested in the game since I never played any game in the series, but man, I have to applaud you for that...

That Logo as well. Great!

Haunted

They're still making stuff for ME3? I'm so done with that game.

glhf to anyone still playing though

What is up with Bioware games and the joke OTs? Is this some sort of running gag?
We put as much effort into the OTs as they do into their games.

Pooya

oh, didn't know this is $15. not sure if worth it. haven't bought any DLC for 3. How was Leviathan?
for $15 I'd expect 4-5 hours but from Bioware history probably not happening.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They're still making stuff for ME3? I'm so done with that game.

glhf to anyone still playing though

We put as much effort into the OTs as they do into their games.

Then we should do the same with Capcpom OT's.

Grisby

I liked the OT. Would read again.

Good to see Carrie-Ann Moss still getting work after her 'amazing' Silent Hill Revelations performance.

This OT is a graphic design tour de force!

I can't afford Omega until next week. However, as one of those nutjobs who really enjoyed Mass Effect 3 I can't wait to play some fresh content.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Ahahaha, Bravo!

I'm fucking dying here.

Did I say Bravo?

Coxy

What is up with Bioware games and the joke OTs? Is this some sort of running gag?

I’m very proud of the Neogaf team; I personally believe this OT is the best work we’ve yet created. So, it’s incredibly painful to receive feedback that this OT was not up to their expectations. Our first instinct is to defend our work and point to people who liked it. Most folks appear to agree that the OT as a whole is exceptional.

Tabris

Confirmed it doesn't alter the ending or lead-up sequence, as Leviathan did?

I wouldn't mind a scene being added with a "rag tag group of ships" for the "Terminal Systems" resources (I'm forgetting some of the terms as it's been a bit since I played)

Top Bottom