• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autistic kid drumming on washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaptruder

Banned
Ok, that's pretty goddamn cool.

Using different parts of the washing machine to produce different notes so goddamn cohesively. Amazing. Doesn't even sounds like it looks real!

Bgamer90

Banned
That was pretty good.

Someone make a mash-up mix of this and the episode of the Fresh Prince when Will is dancing in Ashley's room with Jazzy Jeff playing the drums.

(Edit:)
tumblr_lqae4sdY3X1qmfgr8o1_400.gif

Better than most street performers, kid could have a career in music. Autism is so peculiar.... Its as if something in part of the mind (social skills usually) is removed, but ingenuity is added in another area (math, science, music etc.). Some of the worlds best minds are autistic

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I didn't know what to expect coming into the thread, but I'm glad I did. That was pretty cool.

Amagon

What have I done with my life?

:(

Now wait for a shitload of videos uploading on youtube with people trying to make beats with their washers.

_woLf

I drummed on tupperware containers when I was a baby/small child. Ended up fueling my curiosity, played percussion/drums all throughout middle/high school.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Dude what? This kid's beats are FREEEEESH

jchap

Well at least he can take a hat to the Laundromat and get the quarters he needs to do a load with a performance

leadbelly

Banned
I saw him on that show about real life superheroes or whatever with Stan Lee. Didn't know there was a documentary about only him. I will watch it tomorrow. Thanks!!

Quite interested in watching that. I tried to find it on youtube but it's not on there now. I noticed it used to be from a google search, but there was a copyright claim.

Here's him on 60 minutes if anyone is interested, but don't want to watch the whole documentary I posted. The basic gist of his ability is shown on this show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ak2jxmhCH1M#!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom