• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NYPD just called my brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Fuck da police.

Congrats to your bro and the best of luck to him.
Is he hoping to become a detective or what?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What's his name? Just in case I get caught with marijuana, I wanna mention my GAF rep.

Kinyou

He starts next week! Now there are two in the family! I'm just so happy I wanna celebrate with everyone!
image.php

I hope he has a better first day than Leon.

Mully

Congrats man. Glad to see good people and good people's family getting the call!

Hopefully going into the Nassau County Police Academy soon. Waiting for an NYPD call within the next few weeks. Got a 97 on the exam.

Christopher

My moms so proud yet nervous she has two boys who are in the nypd haha I can't stress how much this makes me happy you always wanna see your family do good :)

congrats!

can you give me one of those sticker thingies so when cops pull me over we just nod at eachother and i go on my merry way?

Toddler

Some officers are real life heros. I feel for the good cops that get a bad rep because of so many assholes with a badge.

Best of luck to you and your bro.

That is really awesome. I think there is not greater position than one of service. I bet there are so many different departments he can be a part of once he is in. The NYPD is massive.

genjiZERO

What's his name? Just in case I get caught with marijuana, I wanna mention my GAF rep.

No one really cares about marijuana in NY. It's the not so secret secret around town. I've never been to a place in the US where people were so brazen about blazin'.

Hate all you want unlike me my little bro is the nicest dude on this planet I hope he can help change the perception of the police!

These are just the type of people we need protecting the streets. Congrats to your brother.

Raiden

Banned
Glad for you man!

This makes me want to have a little brother as well!

Or parents

or a family

or anyone

help me ..

NYR94

How high do you have to score on the police exam to get into the academy? I heard it's hard to get in because you have to score very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom