• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft promise a Wii U exclusive Rayman Legends demo.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Lock if old

From their Facebook:

Thanks for all your feedback regarding Rayman Legends in all of its forms. We have heard you and we will continue to listen. We understand your frustration and that you want to get your hands on the game.

We are working with the development team to provide you with a new, exclusive demo for the Wii U soon. Stay tuned for more.

https://www.facebook.com/ubisoft/posts/10151284871242293

iammeiam

Demo to be announced for March 1, then postponed to July with the exciting announcement of PS3/360 availability.

big_erk

In other words "We didn't realize the WiiU fanbase was so vocal and easy to piss off."

It was still a dick move of them to delay the Wii U release to take the game multi-plat.

Aeana

So no demo on PS3/Xbox? Not very fair

I'm sure there will be one when those versions are close to release (and more finished?). The Wii U version is obviously much further along than the other versions, so cutting a new demo is probably not such a hardship.

This is honestly such a shitty way to respond to people.
Its extraordinarily patronising.

The game is finished Ubi. Its done.
"Heres an EXCLUSIVE demo level!"

/sigh
I suppose its 'something'.
No one cares about the exclusivity shit; they care about the game.

You can take that demo. Twist it real nice.. And stick it straight up in your candy a**

Not the developers fault but fu ubisoft

Sadist

jbmlAgS4dbDlXZ.jpg

wrowa

Great, now I feel bad for the dev team which has to make yet another demo. How many demos of Legends are there going to be when it's all said and done? There'll definitely be another multi-plat demo for the game's release.

GulAtiCa

And just before they release this exclusive demo, they will delay it for a month so it can be released on all platforms!

Oh Ubisoft. You so silly.

hammster

Archbishop of Canterburny
Wow. This better be an incredible demo to make up for the crazy delay. And I feel so bad for the devs right now.

I'm torn. On the one hand I want to give the finger to Guillemot and avoid the release, but on the other hand I want to support Ubisoft Montpellier and Michel Ancel's hard work.

This demo doesn't make it any easier. It's an annoying teaser that taunts us.

ugoo18

An exclusive demo really...

This is like rubbing salt into an open wound. Ubisoft could end up burning up whatever good will they had built up so far because of this.

this is complete horseshit and makes me more enraged .

i bought my wii u on the presumption that rayman legends would be a launch game.

and now what...

I GET AN EXCLUSIVE DEMO..

Hero

Haha, wow. Ubisoft is trolling.

"Sorry we delayed the game release at the last minute by half a year, here's a second demo though! We love you fans!"

Top Bottom